16 October 2010

Diary of a tard - Week 2, October 2010

Sunday, October 10

I am determined to watch the remaining fall anime that are on my hard drive today:


Finally, I got to see episode 5 of the Wagaya no Oinari-sama Special. This time they are all at the beach with all kinds of adventures. Gah, I want to see the other 7 episodes. Anyone has any idea where can I get the torrent of it?

Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai (jeebus, that title is a mouth full -_-) episode 2: Surprisingly Kousaka has good ideas. I mean, I get into blogging and RPing because I want to find friends who share the same passion. I can't relate to Kirino for being so reserved though. Probably because I live in a society that is still pretty naive about otaku or simply because I don't give a damn about other people's opinions about me. I can't imagine myself hiding the fact that I love anime/manga/figure or how big of a tard I am. And I think meeting IRL kinda cool but I don't want to meet any girls. Just boys please. I don't get along well with girls. Anyway, Kirino made friends with Saori and Kuroneko. I love how they interacted. They insult one another and have disagreement about their taste for anime. I'm definitely on Kuroneko side. MOE CAN JUST FUCKING DIE! I have had the same argument countless times with my friends since the K-ON invasion. Oh god, listen to me talking about myself instead of the show. Yep, that's how relate-able it is!

trufax

Monday, October 11

I am watching episode 2 of Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt. In the first half, the girls went to school and exterminated the bee monster. It was okay until Panty decided to have sex with the rugby team. That is just awkward, man. But that just only the tip of an iceberg. The second half was full with dirty cheap sex jokes, it made me cringed. it left a really bitter and bad taste in my mouth.

Friday, October 15

Fuh, I thought Haru gonna get lucky in episode 2 of Yosuga no Sora. Sora just wanted him to measure her for the school uniform which mean she'll be going to the school in this episode. Looks like Akira has some dark secret about her parent that she wanted to hide otherwise people around her won't be too sensitive about it. And somehow she's related to the Ojou-sama. Ah this is a disappointing episode. I want some twincest action! But I think I like the end skit with the maid. ^^"

Arakawa Under the Bridge x Bridge episode 2: Continuation of Kou meeting the Amazoness and her tengu (who btw are just men wearing tengu mask and shirt with a bra printed on it). She's protecting some stupid ice-cream. Just WTF? The Amazoness was supposed to be this really scary character but turned out she's just plain fucked up. I found her rather annoying but I admit she's slightly funny too. Looks like the other residents of the bridge haven't met her yet. There is a new character introduced: Captain of the Earth Defense Force. He's there to combat the Venusian. He really has an over active imaginations. Kou's plan to send him away backfired. By the way, we finally have an ED and who sing it? Tomokazu Sugita as Hoshi! w00t w00t!! Instead of just the Kappa, we have a real life action Hoshi. I wonder if Tomokazu wears that mask for real.


You really got to hand it to JC Staff. The animation in Otome Youkai Zakuro is so freaking fluid and pretty. It is what makes me want to continue watching it. In episode 2, they have to send away a spirit at a hotel. The mission ended up quite a mess. Hanadate came and saved the day. Zakuro is completely smitten with him but there's something about him that I can't trust. He kinda reminds me of Gin.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...