Disclaimer: I'm basing my opinion on the synopsis of the shows. They are pretty telling at times but can be totally misleading at some other times too.
So here goes.
- Are you kidding me? How can an anime that focuses on megane NOT be in my must watch list. Hell yeah I'm looking forward to Meganebu! even when it has exclamation mark in it's title. Yeah I'm biased like that. Problem?
- Galilei Donna. Sounds stupid. But hey it's by A-1 Pictures. I'm not complaining (yet).
- I liked the first season of Yozakura Quartet. I hope the second season will deliver the same goodness too.
- It's Kyousogiga again!
ANIME WITH POTENTIAL:
- I have a soft spot for baseball anime and since Daiya no A is produced by both Madhouse and Production I.G., I expected it to be great.
- Serious shit looks like serious shit and I do like serious shit so KILL la KILL will probably get to be in the must watch list if I like what I see.
- Bishie alert in Samurai Flamenco! Hell yes.
- Yowamushi Pedal because I like sports anime.
- After Free!, Kyoto Animation is back to do their normal stuff and they are usually good at it. I have hope for Kyoukai no Kanata.
- J.C. Staff is pretty good with comedy so Golden Time should be pretty entertaining.
- Hey, come on. It's Lupin III.
- Incestship potential in Super Seisyun Brothers. Incest has becoming quite a theme in anime lately. I'm OK with this type of incest... I think.
- A human girl that turned into a human eating monster? I have to check out Pupa for that reason alone.
- I'll be honest. I'm already envious as fuck with Yui. She get to live with not one, but six sadistic good looking vampires. Because of this, I got a feeling that I might end up hating Diabolik Lovers.
- I'm not into games and usually can't relate well with anime that has game as it main plot. So I guess Log Horizon might be something that I'll check out but end up as an anime that I don't give a shit about.
- P.A Works usually will win me over with their superb animation but I will have problem digesting the character from Nagi no Asukara if indeed she's a cry baby. I just hate girls without backbones.
- I still haven't watched Infinite Stratos season 1 so I'm just gonna download this for future benefit, if any.
- I was hoping that the moe avengelist is somewhat a trap. As I read the synopsis further, I got disappointed and quite disappointed with Outbreak Company.
- Though I haven't finished watching the first season Phi Brain, I liked it a lot so yeah I'm definitely gonna get the second season as well. Why it's not in the potential list? Well, it was good, but not that good.
- I want to know what the rest of the gundam fans have to say about Gundam Build Fighters. They are usually very critical with this sort of anime nowadays.
- Well, that girl in alluring kimono sure got me going. Kikou Shoujo wa Kizutsukanai can be interesting I guess.
- I lost Kuroko no Basket first season DVD when someone broke into my car. It kind turned me off since I have no idea what's going on except for the occasional BL fanart I see on my TL.
- I sort of looking forward to Non Non Biyori. It must be that slice-of-life thingy.
- There's no harm getting the second season of Valvrave the Liberator second season since I have the first season with me.
- Tokyo Ravens has potential to be entertaining if it's done right. Lets hope it does. I like girls in kimono after all.
- Err... yeah, I know Magi is produced by A-1 Pictures but since I haven't finished watching the first season...
- Gingitsune. I don't know what to say to be honest. But it doesn't look that bad to warrant it to be in the anishit list. We'll see.
- Opposite attraction in Strike the Blood.
- I have never been a fan of futuristic anime. Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio -Ars Nova- need to have some seriously good plot to impress me.
- Another futuristic anime of the season: Coppelion. Oh well.
- A male protagonist decided to be slave for the female protagonist. Oh boy I just have to see how Walkure Romanze screw things up.
- I think I've watched White Album before and wasn't comfortable with the complicated feelings. I'm not sure I want to watch this one =\
- I'm taken in by the poster. I hope Neppu Kairiku Bushiroad won't disappoint. Then again, it's a mecha.
- Blazblue Alter Memory sounds so freaking meh.
- I'm just saying NOPE to Battle Spirit Saikyou Ginga Ultimate Zero.
- The same NOPE goes to Gaist Crusher. So gays.
- Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai! looks like an ecchi shit. Plus it has an exclamation mark in it's title. That's a fair warning that this is going to hurt my brain and makes me rage.
- Saw the girl with big boobs and read the title: Freezing Vibration. Just no.
- Not saying Pokemon XY is shit but for someone my age, well... it is.
- Miss Monochrome. I don't get it.
- Seiyuu Sentai Voicetorm 7. What kind of a fucking title is that?
- I don't give a shit about student's extracurricular activities. There's too many of that kind of anime already. I'm sorry Tesagure! Bukatsu-mono.
- I have no desire to start watching Hajime no Ippo now.
- I have to put Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga, Gakuen Love Come o Zenryoku de Jama Shiteiru in this list for two stupid reason. 1) That title is a mouthful 2) It's sorta full of lolis. Not my thing.
- I can't believe that Little Busters! get a second season. Oh wait... I sort of want to watch this shit >_>
As for the movies, I look forward to the following:
- Sakasama no Patema
- Persona3 the Movie
I'm in a hurry so yeah, that's all folks!