22 April 2009

My ratings

My opinion is bias but I try to balance it out by rating the anime according to several criteria which are: Art, Sound, Characters, Story and Enjoyment. Adds all that up, I will have the overall rating for the animu/mang0.

10/10 - Masterpiece. Reserved for a special must watch anime/manga. You better see/read it otherwise I shall dubbed you a fucktard for the rest of your fucking miserable life.

9/10 - Great. Anime/manga that is made of awesomesauce which provides me with constant fangasm. However, I still could find slight fault in it. I love being a nitpick asshole XD

8/10 - Very good. Anime/manga that I thoroughly enjoy yet something just doesn't add up.

7/10 - Good. Average good anime/manga that I enjoy but will probably forgot about the details in a couple of months.

6/10 - Fine. Anime/manga that has nothing special. Usually when it gives the monotone feelings when I watch/read it.

5/10 - Average. Anime/manga that is meh.

4/10 - Bad. Urgh! >_<

3/10 - Very Bad. *puke blood*

2/10 - Horrible. WHY?! WHY THE FUCK WHY?!

1/10 - Unwatchable. Self-explanatory, isn't it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...