12 October 2010

First Impression: Yosuga no Sora

(c) hashimoto takashi

Yosuga no Sora is about a twin brother, Haru, and sister, Sora, who went home to their home town to start a life there. They introduced a lot of side characters in this episode but most of them are forgettable. Let see... there's the maid and her ojou-sama, the maiden, megane girl next door and twin-tailed school girl. Apparently at this small village, there are no good looking guys so went Haru arrived, every single one of these supporting bitches want to get in his pants.

Anyway looks like the twin has a brother/sister-complex. Hiro is the older responsible horny brother while Sora is the depressed pampered sick sister. Their parent died and that's why they moved to this secluded village. Haru went to school alone since Sora refused to go. Heh bad move. He's so gonna get laid soon. That's what I thought before they fucking showed Haru kissing Sora when they were kids. LOL TWINCEST FUCK YES!

Since they once lived there, there were lots of memories with the people. It was cleverly shown as in not revealing too much. Nicely done, Takeo Takahashi.

They emphasized a lot on the skies but it was to be expected because of the title. Just noted that the skies are always pretty. It makes me wish to see such skies often, although I think I am always too busy to notice it even if it's there.

This show keeps surprising me. For example when Haru imagined himself kissing Sora. That image was hot. And then WTF with the nudity? I wasn't prepared for that! Jeebus, I almost got a heart attack LOL lies. And then at the end of it, Sora came to Haru and want him to make her cum as she gets nekkid? If that is not shocking enough, we even get to see the maid fapping! FUCKING JEEBUS... *chuckles*


Anyway, I couldn't help but be in awe with the background images. I love it when there are skies in the horizon or in a scene because they are just so calming, even when it was raining and thundering. The animation were great too, for example when Sora in that chair swirling around thinking about Haru. You can see the effort from the production team with all these instances. Having said that, the character designs are kinda blah. In my eyes, only Sora and Haru stand out, which kinda fitting since this show is about them after all. I better not talk about the tits.

The OP is by Eufonius so obviously I like it right away. Ever since True Tears, I couldn't resist anything from this band. Also, Hiro Shimono doesn't sound like the characters he usually played. I'm not used to him voicing a serious character but job well done nonetheless. There are two ED for this show (WHY?! O_o). The first one kinda brooding and depressing. Then there is the upbeat and catchy song. Chappa-chappa! I am not impressed with either one of them.

I expect twincest. What I don't expect is harem and yuri. Shit, I don't like harem or yuri. But I'm gonna give this one a chance because I can't resist twincest dammit! And it is not like I can't understand the harem because Haru does looks cute and hot. I'm not sure if he's my type but I will definitely not ruled him out either.

I wasn't exactly think that I'll be enjoying this show as much as I did. Fuck, I think this has something to do with the level of pervert-ness in me. Hah, I know myself a little bit better now. Who says anime can't be educational? LMAO

art & animation 9/10
story 8/10
characters 8/10
sound 7/10
enjoyment 9/10
overall 8.5/10

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...