10 October 2010

First Impression: MM!


When I first saw the synopsis in Scamp's chart, I thought that this show might be interesting as it focus on masochism. What I didn't expect however is how fucking stupid this platform can be if they fucked it up.

The person who has the masochist tendency is none other than the protagonist, Tarou Sado. One day he went to the 2nd Volunteering Club (WTF is with that name anyway? It represent shit about the club) to tell about his "problem". Little that he know the president is a psychopath. Fortunately though this just works perfectly for a perverted asshole like himself, who loves being abused and fuck he was being abused from start to finish. Jeebus, it gets on my fucking nerves.

For fuck sake, if you want to cure someone who is a masochist, fucking stop abusing them! But then again Mio is pretty much a tsundere sadist. I say fucking cure yourself first, you slut!

Whoa, I was ready to give this shit up when suddenly I was hit with a BL plot?! WHAT?! This is so not fair!! Thank fucking heaven that the BL ended before it even started otherwise I might be forced to watch this shit till the end >>

The fact that Tarou is voiced by Jun Fukuyama and Tomokazu Sugita even has a role in this one does nothing to calm my rage. I can't believe I just wasted half and hour on this shit.

art and animation 5/10
story 3/10
character 4/10
sound 5/10
enjoyment 2/10
overall 4/10

7 comments:

I have to say I appreciate the time you took to save me a 1/2 of my life :)

Thx!

Anything for a friend, I guess. LOL

This show made me realized that I don't have masochism tendency. If I am the rating would reach sky high :P

This was a HUGE disappointment for me....I don't even know if I want to watch the second episode.....I guess I'll watch 4 and then probably drop the shit out of it, cuz it SUCKS.

I wouldn't spend another minute on this shit

What is a BL plot?

BL is another word for yaoi ^^

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...