10 October 2010

First Impression: To Aru Majutsu no Index II


I recently completed the first season just so I can remember some of the details from season one. This is another one of the fall anime that I look forward to see the most. I missed Misaka and even the whiny Touma.

Yes, Touma is very whiny for a male protagonist. The start of season 2, and he already whines about his unfinished homework. But I would complained a lot too if I have to live under one roof with Index who unfortunately is still as annoying as ever. Not to mention that she brings all sorts of trouble with her. She's bad luck. I like the fact that Touma acted like a normal high school student for once who worried about his homework and such.

In this episode, she is already being targeted by the enemy who used wind as his weapon. He wanted a volume of book from her memory. His reason? To save her beloved. Aww.... WHAT?! TOO FUCKING CLICHE!

Thank goodness Misaka is in this episode too, being all tsundere with Touma. I couldn't help but giggle at her. That's how I am with my boyfriend too. She makes all Index episodes OK whenever she's in it.

I also see familiar faces at the end of the episode, setting up for bigger plots, like how will he face the midget tomorrow without his homework *chuckles*

Oh btw, I like the OP but the ED? Not so much. Also, my initial thoughts about the characters remain as it is. I can't wait for Accelerator to make his comeback. And more Masaka/Touma please. GIMME MORE DETONATION!

J.C staff has done it again with Index. Congratulation.

art & animation 9/10
story 8/10
character 9/10
sound 9/10
enjoyment 9/10
overall 8.5/10

6 comments:

In Index, it seems many of the villains are of the case of "noble cause gone bad" as in the case of this crossbow guy.

Yeah, had to smile at Mikoto's antics at trying to give Touma her number.

nobody is really bad in Index. They all have some sort of a background that kinda made us have empathy for them.

The only reason I'm into Index is the fact that I ship Touma and Misaka ^^"

Wait until we get to the Misaka confession scene. Shipping levels will skyrocket for sure.

Wait, she will? O_o Huzzah!!

J.C. Staff put more works on this anime, made another title suffer from QUALITY problem. I heard Milky Holmes got QUALITY.

Not entirely true. Otome Youkai Zakuro ain't disappointing in term of animation and art.

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...