16 October 2011

Diary of a tard: Week 2 - October 2011

Monday, October 10

Episode 2 of Working'!! and the show just gets better :D

Tuesday, October 11

The 2nd episode of Fate/Zero and Ufotable impresses me once again with the amazing animation. I am a happy camper now.

Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai! episode 2: I absolutely has no idea what to expect from this show really. The second episode started off with Miyako trying to relieve her sexual tension with a substitute penis made from... acorn (?) that is strapped onto a pillow. She pretends that it belongs to Yamato. Too bad that she doesn't fully utilize it. Anyhoo the episode is about finding a dog in exchange for meal tickets. Oh man, I don't think I can watch anymore of this shit. This show is officially dropped and is now in my anishit list.

I don't even...

Wednesday, October 12

As predicted, Ben-to was made of shit.

Thursday, October 13

Kubo is trolling hard in Bleach chapter 468. That just pissed me off and wants him castrated ASAP.

Persona 4 The Animation
does not failed me. Having said that, it wasn't a great first impression. Just good.

It's time for episode 2 of Hunter X Hunter: Gon, Kurapika and Leorio have arrived at Dolle Harbor. Before they leave, the Captain advised Gon to head for the Cedar tree instead of to Zaban where the next exam supposedly to be held. Leorio was pretty skeptical but he followed the two kids anyway. On the way there, they were stopped and had to answer some quiz if they want to pass. As expected the don't have any problem with that and proceed to the tree. Then they met a magical beast that kidnapped a woman. Leorio attended the husband while Kurapika and Gon chased after that beast. Kurapika quickly noticed that the woman is up to no good. Apparently it was all a sham. It was just another test to see that these guys are worth it to become hunters. That magical beasts are in fact the Navigator to the exam site.

my expression exactly as I watch this episode

Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon episode 2: Apparently the city they live in is actually one big flying ship that can go on stealth mode. They attended class but everyone is doing their own thingy. At one point Aoi was stripping in front of the class. Not only that, he even got to fondle another breast! Jeebus WTF is this shit. Anyhoo, they kinda explained about the new world and the old world but I can't be bothered to pay attention. However I do know that they have arrived at Mikawa. Also it looks like whenever someone wants to confess, it's a big deal for these guys, or maybe it's because of Aoi >_>

lucky bastard

Friday, October 14

I get it why men are so not into Kimi to Boku. It's okay though I enjoyed it a lot though not so much for episode 2.

Saturday, October 15

I can't really concentrate while watching UN-GO. My niece and my sister kept interrupting me. Perhaps that's why I didn't manage to enjoy it thoroughly or maybe the story is just weak.

4 comments:

"Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai! episode 2:...........I don't think I can watch anymore of this shit. This show is officially dropped and is now in my anishit list."

TOLLLDDDDDDD YYYOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

I might watch Kimi Boku just to see how bad it is. WHY!? WHY WOULD I DO SUCH AN OBVIOUSLY STUPID THING!?

Idk...because.

I should have listened!

and because YOU ARE GAR!

The samurai girls episode 2 was odd, but you completely misinterpretted what happen, and if you would have focused on the episode instead of pulling out your dick expecting utilization you would have realized that she thought yamato was under the covers and that yamato played a trick on her because she has been after him for a while, yamato doesn't feel thAt he has the right to be with her, because all though he saved her from the bullies, and she became strong like she is today because of him, he feels like he did it to make himself feel better, not for her aid. And because of that she has a deep attraction to him, and wants him. That was a decoy because he knows what she is up too. But seriously watch the rest of the series and learn how. To read the subtext... its there for a dam reason... actually watch it before you comment like an all knowing d-bag.

despite the "deep" subtext that you mentioned, I still think the show is stupid. Obviously we have different interpretation of what a good show is and I'm fine with that too.

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...