05 August 2010

More figures to be added to my wish list

I was checking out Wonfes' post at Danny Choo to see the figures that will be coming our way soon. Speaking of DC, I was pretty sick of him belittling the other booths not getting the amount of people as Good Smile Company's booth. WTF? Some of the figures I've seen that blew my mind away (and the ones that I could never afford to have) are not from GSC. So shut the fucking trap.

Anyway, back to what I was saying. There are definitely some figures that I have my eyes on and unfortunately, or rather ironically, most of them are from GSC. I have no beef with GSC, I just wish DC is not being such a dick about it.

Lets start with the figma. It has been a while since I bought a figma. The last one was Drössel. However, I did put down a pre-order for a few new ones that are yet to arrive. The latest was figma Haruhi Suzumiya Middle School version.


Those who know me really well will already now the reason behind my obsession with Haruhi. She's practically in my list of friends, titty buddies and most importantly, my waifu list. Besides this one, I am waiting for the pre-order to open for figma Haruhi Suzumiya Disappearance version.

She definitely looks better with long hair

Besides the figma, GSC also have a nendoroid version of Haruhi for Disappearance. She came in pair with Nagato Yuki but since I don't like Nagato that much, I'm not gonna get her. My form of obsession when it comes to the franchise are only for Haruhi and Kyon, who I have yet to have any of his figure. I am still trying to get a hold on his figma but to no avail. By the way, have you guys watch the Disappearance movie, yet? Holy shit, it was freaking awesome! I can't wait for the DVD to be released. It just makes me go all mushy washy =3

So sassy, ain't she?

The only other figma that I remotely interested in is Araragi Koyomi from Bakemonogatari. I still have not finished the anime because I can't stand Senjougahara. The reason why I'm interested with Araragi is because I need a male figma to accompany these lovely figma ladies. The nendo ladies already got Arawn as companion. Why Araragi when they are other male figmas around? It's because of his hair. I love the hair that covers part of his face. It might also be the sole reason for me to continue watching Bakemonogatari again, although I honestly think the show was over-rated.


I think I have come clean of me buying the complete K-ON! nendo set and two of the figma (Ritsu and Mugi). I have yet to received nendo Ritsu and Mugi though. I contacted my supplier and they said they had some sorts of a problem with the shipment. I checked the Figure Mall and they do not sell it either. I hope I will still get them, especially Ritsu. She was supposed to arrive in February. She is the reason why I bought the other nendo of K-ON! so that it wouldn't be odd to have her alone with her drum set. I also thought that it would look nice with all of them together as a complete set. First ever complete set for my collection. Just when I thought I have bought them all, GSC came up with a new K-ON! nendo figure which is Hirasawa Ui. Of course, being a victim of consumerism, I just have to have her as well.

Thank god I like her better than her sister


There are two more nendos that I am interested in. I'm not sure yet whether or not I will buy them but the probability is pretty high considering both of them are male nendos. The first one is Hideyoshi. I want the PVC version of him but not sure whether or not I can afford him yet so my sure bet at the moment is this nendo.


Although he does not look as delicious as the one where he is taking off his tight pantsu, I just have to be contented. At least he still have his summon being with him. The one thing that I find lacking with Hideyoshi nendo is that he doesn't look like a trap. He totally gives the vibe of a male student. On a side note, I am more than happy that Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu gets a second season ^_^

The other male nendo I was talking about is Date Masamune from Sengoku Basara. It's not like I like his character per se but the armor that he adorns, especially the helmet, makes him looks so darn cute, not to mention the eye patch as well as his hair covering part of his face... I was completely sold.


The only other figure that I want to get my hands on but probably never will is the PVC figure of Natsume Takahashi from Alter. I love the details on his coat.


That's about it so far. As you can see, I'm gonna be dead broke this upcoming months. There are few of my pre-ordered figures that will be arriving and ready for collection anytime soon. So far I've pre-ordered some figures: figma Ritsu Tainaka, figma Tsumugi Kotobuki, figma Haruhi Suzumiya Middle School version and nendo puchi Lucky Star x Street Fighter set. The list of course does not include my Bleach figures and I'm still waiting for the good news of figma Konata summer version. I might also indulge myself and P/O Hideyoshi from Alter.

At the moment, I have 4 more boxes of figures that I have not open yet. They will probably stayed in the boxes until after September. These upcoming months are going to be hell. I need to earn back the money that I have and will spend soon XD

They don't feel the love

I am kinda pissed at myself as I wrote this. I was looking at my Bleach figures just now and guess what? I broke Ichigo's zanpaktou =(

Stupid clumsy hands v__v

9 comments:

wow
your appetite became bigger haha
good luck on getting all of em
and that nendo haruhi looks great

uwaaaa I know right?! I should be saving money for my wedding! LMAO
Damn these figures. Why must the be so darn cute >_<

Maybe you should build an exclusive room just to fit your brand new anime figures, i'd give you some if u lived next door, or if i knew you post address... well... anyway =P

;D

Thi! Haven't seen you in a while? Anyway, that is kinda my biggest concern atm. I want to buy a new display case but keep spending the money on the figures instead. That's why some are still in boxes. I don't have a place for them.

I am depressed...after FMA2 ended i kinda lost my interest in anime in general...

I'd suggest you trade your bedroom with someone else for a bigger one, or you just can sleep on the couch and keep your old bedroom just for the figures LOL

The display case that I have atm is actually in the living room. My room is a store for the empty boxes and my books. Oh god, books everywhere -__-

When I heard Gintama ended, I was depressed too. I know what you are going through

I agree. Suzumiya looks much cuter with long hair. I like that nendo.

the nendo was okay but I can't wait to get my hands on the figmas!

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...