08 March 2010

Titties


It's my birthday and I'm writing about boobs. Go figure -__-

I am going to make this post safe for work. Don't hate me for it.

I did not know there is a war of titties going on until I read 21stcenturydigitalboy's entry (who for some reason is depressed that I have Yui Aida's boobs) followed by Glo's entry. These entries are apparently inspired by Deathseeker who is the blogger that so bravely declares the war of titties.

The war is between the big tits and the small ones. I have picked my side even before this war has started. Some might called it bias, but it just a matter of preference.

I like small ones better than the big tits. Why?

Reason 1 - I find women/girls with small breasts are usually more intelligent, funny and witty. I am trying to find a big tits slut in anime that has all the three qualities I mentioned but can't find none. I can named plenty of awesome pettan character though: Haruhi Suzumiya, Konata Izumi, Soi Fon (maybe not funny but she skilled in other area (she's a lesbian!)), Kuchiki Rukia, Ryougi Shiki or Kageyama Toriko.


Reason 2 - I find them extremely sexy for some reason. They don't have to do much to get my attention. All they need is a push-up bra and I'm sold. Note that I am not gay, I just appreciate woman's beauty just like the rest of you bonehead.


Reason 3 - They don't sag. So you are pretty much going to have a perky breasts as long as you live. You don't have to spend money buying medication for back ache either.


Reason 4 - they can wear just about anything and get away from looking like a slut. They won't have their boobs hanging for men to drools over. They'll just look polish ;)

I can write more but I'm short for time. I have dinner date in half an hour and I am not ready yet. I have not even choose my dress yet. Maybe a low cut neck just for the heck of it.

I'll add some more after I get back from my dinner, if I'm not too busy with anything else that is ^_^

10 comments:

digiboy is probably depressed because he can't dive face first into your bust.

Boobs are great.

Big, small, whatever, as long as they're at least 18 years old.

Why do you shame me with this posts I just saw the word Titties and I jus had to see. YOU MOCK BIG BREAST HOW DARE U! Girls with the biggest breast kick the most ass Kallen from Code Geass Revy from Black Lagoon! Small breasts ain't got nothing on this!

You do have a very valid point with the whole, "they don't sag thing," which is why I a often wary of sexy black chicks with ass for days. Not like GIGANTIC SICK ass, but the kind your mom would be proud of. Anyways, I always think about how a girl of mine could potentially age (along with myself).

Gotta keep things fit. One cool thing with flat chested girls is that they can always go up a size ;D Not that I'm into fake, but still, I guess it's much cooler in that respect.

Unfortunately, I'm a big boob guy. I love grabbing them and sucking on them lol. I'll definitely die that way too lol.

I'm on your side as well. Small does it for me. Big ones are kind of gross...

@Glo the fuckin' rad: boobs are great indeed. That's why we have them.

@Baka-Raptor: not a pedo eh?

@CJ: The names you mentioned... they aren't big. They are average and they are acceptable in my book of preference.

@FaS:you can still grab and suck on small tits. I dunno what's stopping you :P

@Yi, gross is the right word in this context.

Well all hail the birthday of the glorious pettan Klux-sama!
Banzai! Banzai! ^0^
Seriously, hope you had a wonderful birthday. V-^_^

*blushes* Thanks VIP and I did have a wonderful birthday @_@

Happy, uh, super-belated bday ^^;
Everyone seems to hate on the people who like both, so I'll be quiet about cup of tea.

HaoooOOOt BEllllateed BiIIRrTtttthhhhDDDAAaaaaAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!11!!

Lol. Post on Boobies is tempting indeed.

Will think through it to see if I have anything SOLID on it. Xp

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...