07 August 2010

Diary of a tard - Week 1, August 2010

Wednesday, August 4

I know I said I will not be partaking any activities that have to do with anime and manga until at least I have finish a chapter for my fanfic. Well, guess what? I couldn't do it. The temptation is too great especially when you have Bleach coming out as usual this week. However, there are progress for my fanfics so it's cool if I decided to reward myself a little bit :D

Bleach episode 282 ain't bad. They don't used Love's English translated version of his shikai though, which I am happy to report XD

Thursday, August 5

There is nothing better than to wake up and have Bleach latest chapter for breakfast. This chapter however left me speechless. I dunno what to feel...

Naruto chapter 505: As expected, after that prep talk with his mother, Naruto came out of that training confidently since he managed to store away the nine-tail and can retrieve him whenever he wants. He's a badass when he used the nine-tail chakra though. He can even detect the fish-face dude who will face Guy in the next chapter.

Friday, August 6

Whoa, the last time I saw an episode of Gintama was back in December? Damn! Has it really been that long? Holy fuck... so here I am decided to watch some Gintama because I missed Gintoki and Shin. God I almost forgot how Gintama can makes me laugh and forget my worries. An episode a day to keep the doctors away. Episode 129: Kagura and Zura want help Kintaro (a dog) to see his master for the last time but turned out he is the King of Terror.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...