05 August 2010

Bleach: Chapter 415

Gin's past!! *fangasm*


Looks like Gin had known Aizen even before Aizen knew about him. It could be that this instance of his past might have influenced him to be who he is now. He had planned out his future that very moment, thus the cold blooded killing of his fukutaicho and comrades and his cunning persona, all so that he can get closer to Aizen (lol sounds like a twisted romantic love story), or specifically to be closer with the Hogyouku.

I wish we get to see more of Gin past before the switched back to the present. I flinched when I saw Gin seemingly successful in eliminating Aizen.

LOL at the Loreal!Hair

Even though I know that Aizen might not yet revealed his bankai until he fights with Ichigo, I still can't help but feel apprehensive of what to come. Aizen must have something up his sleeves.

Who to say that this whole thing wasn't just an illusion created by Aizen? That he already used Kyouka Suigetsu's power when Gin was "finishing" Matsumoto?

Oh crap! I have never seen him so pissed off =\

But yeah, Gin seemingly successful of obtaining the Hogyouku which explained why Aizen was in so much rage. I said seemingly because I honestly believe that this whole shit is just an illusion. There is no way Aizen would be done like that. Oh fuck, I'm so afraid for Gin right now =\

A freaking mothafucking butterfly?! *facepalm*

*sigh* all of his effort was wasted. Fucking Kubo decided that the Hogyouku will forever be Aizen's even if it is not inside of him. I'm sweating like a pig. What have you done, Gin? Couldn't you figured out that much. Why couldn't you wait a little longer until Ichigo comes? Why? *cries*

What I wasn't expecting though was that he's doing all of these because of Matsumoto. Holy fucking crap! Where did that comes from?! This really is a twisted romantic love story! Holy fuck...

I'm speechless.

For my rants on previous chapters, click here.

6 comments:

See, it was just like I said. Aizen gave Gin a little friendship slash, and next chapter they'll be back together like nothing happened.

I'm really confused about the flashback. Was Aizen handling the Hougkyou? but I thought Urahara made the Hougkyou and then hid it in Rukia. Weird.

You are giving me high hopes, Baka-Raptor. That is not nice of you.
Urahara used the gigai to hid the Hogyou in Rukia. Before that I dunno where the heck he puts it.

page 19
this is the guy i have to-

have butt sex with i dunno lolol

I never really expected Gin to actually succeed, but it was nice to see that he got way further than anyone else.

Wonder what they did to Matsumoto though.

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...