29 September 2009

Figma Drössel


I've waited for her for two long agonizing months. It was only recently that my order was confirmed. She finally arrived early afternoon today. It goes without saying that I was super stoked. I couldn't wait to get my work done so that I can spend time with her.

I think I got tears in my eyes when I first held her in my hands

I think the image inside the box is pretty

She comes with 5 pair sets of hands, a stand, the PROSPERO book, the flight unit Obruchev and 2 different sets of fashion units for her head.


She found Grimmjow's pet, Sauber to her liking

She thinks education is important and shares that thought with the other figures. Konata of course didn't take the lecture seriously

I love taking pictures of her back. I think she's sexy that way. Just look at that ass!

More close up on her ass

Gotta love the reflection of lights in her eyes


I couldn't find any fault with Ojou-sama. All the joints are perfect. So are the accessories. What I like the most about her is her flexibilities without having to rely on her stand. I can see why figuretards go gaga for her. Even though I have to pay double the price for her, it was worth it. Now I shall wait for her nendoroid version :3

Time for a group picture!

For more introduction pix0rs of her, go to my flickr.

16 comments:

haha~~ also got urself a drossel??? huhuhu it seem to be a must 'GET' for all figma lovers ^^

Looking at the re-sale and pre-orders, it is definitely a must have. She is so high in demand atm.

grats on the drossel get!
Hope to see some action of her over here too! ^^;

Hmm.. I've never looked at drossel's rear in this manner before.

Curse you klux! What did you do to me! Lol!

@zh3us: yeah I'm pretty excited to take her out for figureshoot too ^^

@blur: *chuckles* I have that effect on people >D

That figma is awesome! OMG gotta hurry up and get a dang job so I can start my collection!!! T.T So wanna be a female collector too!

You've got Drossel! Jealous!

congrats on finally getting your Drossel! i agree, dat ass needs more attention XD

WHy is everyone excited for Drossel? I feel left out :(

@CAG: I can't call myself a collector yet. Looking at other people's figures makes me feel puny in comparison.

@snark: Yeah, my jealousy kinda prompt me to get her

@Anonymous: hope that you mean it in a good way ^_^

@rockleelotus: That ass is her nicest asset

@Cid Evil: I blame Kodomut.

Never knew she had a different set of hair. Very nice and I love the flower prints too.

Hey Klux where do you buy this stuff i want some :D

@Yi: I think she look very girlish with that flower print unit. I like her best when she puts on the Obruchev.

@Cid: I get my figures at a local online stores. Unfortunately they only do local transactions. Check this out for the distributor: http://www.goodsmile.info/detail/eng/2089/Good+Smile+Company+Official+Distributors.html

Konata is still better.

@Glo: That she is *nods wisely*

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...