18 September 2011

Diary of a tard: Week 3, September 2011

Monday, September 12

Ao no Exorcist episode 19. Then I watch No.6 Episode 9.

Tuesday, September 13

Finally caught up with No. 6 Episode 10. I like it despite the many flaws.

Wednesday, September 14

Bleach chapter 464 is out earlier than usual. I'm not complaining though. I couldn't stop myself fangasm over Byakuya in this one :3

Thursday, September 15

Watch Ao no Exorcist episode 20. My heart reaches out to Yukio. I don't like where the story is going :(

Sunday, September 18

I am trying to catch up with A-1 Pictures' anime for the season. I have been neglecting them for way too long, I kinda feel about it. Why o why do they do these two lackluster animes? Uta no Prince-sama Maji Love 1000% episode 3: It isn't surprising to learn that Nanami Haruka and Ittoki Otoya passed the test. Ichinose Tokiya isn't as lucky though. He sang perfectly but lacks the heart to convey the song. But of course there has to be drama surrounding Nanami. Everyone still thinks she got in because of connection etc. She lets that fucking get to her and thus when the teacher asked her to play the piano, she froze. Again. And again. Of all the guys, Hijirikawa Masato steps up and console her. Needless to say, I was pissed off. He's my favorite among the others. Damn it Haruka stops stealing my man!


He and I need to fornicate now!

Next up is The iDOLM@STER episode 4: Haruka, Hibiki, Takane and Chihaya are to build two team and compete in a cooking battle show. Chihaya isn't happy because she didn't get the chance to sing in that Gero Gero Kitchen show but she manages to overcome her problem at the second half of the show. Happy ending. On the other hand, Producer-san thinks he knows next to nothing about the girls after he learned that Chihaya lives alone all this time.

durian in my iDOLM@STER :3

2 comments:

lol i laughed soo hard when you said " damn it haruka stop stealing my man!" hahahahaahhaah made my day

heh, I hoped in a good way? Damn now I feel the need to catching up to the show. I have been put them on hold for quite too long.

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...