16 January 2010

Diary of a tard - week 2, January '10

Sunday, January 10

I am too lazy to write a first impression for Hidamari Sketch ×☆☆☆. It is definitely moe. Why the heck did I ever want to read the manga? I must be pretty high then =\
Apparently this is the third season of the series and it reminds me a lot of Lucky☆Star. I wonder why. It was meh, but I would probably keep watching this one.

Sae is obviously gay for Hiro. Sugar and Spice?! Pfft!!!

Flashback on Gray in episode 12 of Fairy Tail, how he trained with his teacher Urr. He also met his childhood friend, Lyon who wants to prove that he is stronger than any of them. Tch, the magic circle really annoys me.

Saw episode 5 and 6 of K-ON! Special. OMG WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIIITTT?!!!!

Saten is sent to other school for special lesson in episode 14 of To Aru Kagaku no Railgun. I almost gave up on the episode when I saw loli-teacher Komoe from Index entered the classroom. Then it was Yomikawa. It oughta be fun right? NOT!

Yandere Kanojo gets triple boost bitch!! I gotta say I like Yandere Kanojo version of Cinderella a lot more than Disney's XD


Monday, January 11

*sigh* I don't really get why the heck am I still watching Cheburashka Arere... =\

Tuesday, January 12

Seikon no Qwaser is fucking shit! They censored the whole oppai-sucking scenes. THIS IS UNFAIR!!

Eh, the OP for So.Ra.no.Wo.To ain't that bad actually. hehe. Aight episode 2! The episode continued from the last episode where Sorami blew the morning horn. Then she got to meet the rest of the 1121 platoon. Kureha obviously is not a fan of Sorami and Felicia, just like her counterpart Tsumugi-chan, is responsible for the food. After breakfast, Kureha showed Sorami around the base. Hmm... what else... Oh yeah apparently there is a ghost in one of the room and Rio sent the privates to investigate. That concludes the episode. Did Sorami learn how to play the trumpet? Pfft of course not! Meh.

I am bored to death so what did I do? Watch Chu-bra! episode 2. The short girl is all emo because she's pettan. They also took the time to explain the symptom of growing breasts. Jeebus just what the fuck was I thinking... LOL

he he he...

I just found out that Fairy Tail anime would only consist of 24 episodes. WTF? That's too little compared to the manga! Anyway in episode 13,Natsu battle it out with Lyon's minions. It also explained why Gray is obsessed with stripping, and how come Lyon accused him of killing Urr in the last episode. Hehehe, I really like this episode. I laughed a lot at the funneh ^_^

Wednesday, January 13

Since I have finished with Pandora Hearts, I have told myself to finish all those anime that I have put on hold with only 3-4 episodes left. But because Hetalia Axis Power is only 4-5 minutes per episode, I thought I catch up to this one first.

Thursday, December 14

The Weekly Jump manga is back! Naruto chapter 478 was the first to be up. I am so happy that Danzo is kicking Sasgay's gay ass atm. Sasgay can never replaced Itachi! But of course Danzo can never win this battle right? Just as he about to end Sasgay's life, the Atameratsu shit protected him... Gay. Apparently Danzo had been working with Orochimaru. Now he has the DNA of the first Hokage Hashirama and the power of the Uchiha clan. Obviously he wants Naruto all for himself.

fucking ridiculous >_>

Bleach is back with chapter 388. It was orgasmic because Aizen did what he does best: mindfucked the faggotry ^__^

Whoa... wait a minute! I watched Ladies versus Butlers episode 2!!

Friday, January 15

Nothing like starting the day with Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu. After the first episode I really look forward to see episode 2, just to know that the funneh is consistent. Yoshii went around the school with a table glued to his hands. And then Yoshii came upon Himeji who was writing a love letter. The fucked up Yoshii mistook it as a chain letter lol. After that the showdown against class 2-A begun and as expected they lost. It was funneh all the way ^o^

The dedication!

I mentioned in my first impression for Dance in the Vampire Bund that the only reason I would watch the other episodes of that abysmal show is because of Akira. Well, I don't need that reason anymore (and Akira is kinda gay because he's a werewolf you see). The other characters (except the vampires) are pretty cool in this show and the art was definitely an improvement from the last episode. I just wished they improved the plot as well... Anyway, in the 2nd episode of Dance in the Vampire Bund, the story was told from a third person view, a school friend of Akira, Yuki. Early in the episode, it showed Akira as a kid helping out Mina Tepes with all he got, and perhaps made a promise to her as well. Promise that he had forgotten. *sigh* if not for the pervert loli-vampires I might enjoy this show... For some reasons it really disturbed me =\

I REALLY LIKE THE OP FOR DURARARA!!! Man, can't wait for the OP to be released! Durarara!! episode 2 introduced more characters like Seiji Yagiri, Rio Kamichika, Nakura and Anri Sonohara.
  • It was the first day of school for the bunch.
  • Yagiri came in just to announce that he will not be coming back to school.
  • Rio found out her dad cheated on her mom and apparently she has a panpal of some sort that she shared her problem with. This led to the discovery of what happened with her in the last episode.
  • The black rider is a female and is for hire
  • Rio did jump off the building to kill herself but was saved again by the black rider. Grrr...
  • I want to make babies with Aizaya Orihara
Hi, Orihara ^_^

Emerging chapter 14: They are investigating where or how did the first victim got infected. Meanwhile the authority still take this matter lightly since they all thought that the disease spread through fluid contact. At the end of the episode, a woman was infected and she was never been to Shinjuku or came in contact with the blood. So was she infected?

lol Kagari and Hino got their asses kicked in Zettai Karen Children chapter 201. Heh what a pathetic sight. Kaoru had to step in as Minamoto kept his promised (with Feather) that he won't interfered. Secretly though Hyobu kinda taught the bad guys lesson they will never forget. Why? Because he's awesome like that. Hehe actually he knows that someone is trying to fuck up the future for those kids and he wants to know who.

Saturday, January 16

Ookamikakushi episode 2. I found out Ookami means wolf. Duh. Well Hiro is still the center of attraction at his school and Isuzu is still as annoying as she was in the last episode. She and Nemuru got into a fight but they kinda left the details out so we as audience just have to keep on guessing. The rest of the episode kinda explained in detail what Jouga wolves are. If my deduction is correct, the town people are the wolves...

*gasps* there is a new hero in town in To Aru Kagaku no Railgun episode 15?

Peter Parker? O_O

If you are not careful, you could be sucked in by the moe-ness of the OP for Hidamari Sketch ×☆☆☆. Episode 2 coming up! Didn't plan to watch this but what the heck... *shrugs*

Arago chapter 3: Arago met Ewan's girlfriend at his grave. Looks like he gets his dead brother's girl too -__-

Medusa has developed a counter measure against darkness in chapter 69 of Soul Eater. Her battle with Justin continued before they were both confused when another version of themselves appeared. They are the bear-head man and monkey of Shibusen. Their ability apparently is to reflect the soul and by doing that they can track them, or whatever. I don't really know... Back in Shibusen, Soul Eater is getting all the ladies!! But oh man, what makes this chapter awesome is Kidd, and his usual obsession XD

3 comments:

Durarara...just what is it about? I've been hearing good things.

It's about a bunch of people, some related to each other and some not, each with great personalities, unforgettable even, that perhaps will eventually gets tangle up with the headless rider. lol that was a lame explanation.

just know this: IT IS MADE OF AWESOMESAUCE.

So I was naturally surprised that you haven't watch this. Durarara!! is in my top three must watch this season with Vampire Bund (before I found out that it was freaking lame) and Katanagatari. Why Durarara!!? For simple reason that it was produced and directed by the same people that did Baccano!

Oh man, I totally forgot about Soul Eater after all this time.
And Aizen is just totally unwilling to kill Ichigo.

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...