15 January 2010

Ladies vs Butlers: episode 2

I saw Ladies vs Butlers episode 2 (I know... WTF right but what the heck...)

I have no intention to write about this episode at all until I came about a scene that is just too interesting not to write about.

First of, what the fuck happened to the censorship? Did they fucking forgot about it?

Seriously? O_o

Cernia or as fansub Doki translated: Selnia Iori Flameheart is still the annoying bitch who gets turned on whenever she reminisced of what happened in the last episode. She claimed she hated him but tried to get in his pants at every chances. She pretended that all these harassments were for the sake of revenge but oh I knew better.

Yep, I still fucking HATE the berserker drills.

Hino was in the serving class (where Selnia decided to harass him) when the clumsy horny bitch of a maid (remember her?) tripped and the hot soup that she carried fell on Hino. If you asked me, she did it on purpose. I mean she fucking done it again. This time she got Hino to go nekkid first.

Yes, Hino is nekkid. And yes, she was sitting on Hino's dick >_>

That scene prompted me to write this post!

whore!

Now behold the horny-bitch-maid-technique!!


I am not gonna lie... I laughed my ass off watching that scene. It did not even bother to pretend that it was something else. No innuendo, just straight to the hole.

This proved when I said it was premeditated!

The rest of the episode was bullshit. The servant-ed need to learn to swim in whatever fucked up condition there is. Guess who appaeared? Yep the bitch Selnia again. Jeez, get a hint!

Oh wait, when I was just about drowning because of my rage, Saikyo appeared and saved the day! She talked to Hino and apparently Hino picked the school because the fee was exempted. Man, she is really awesome.

>=3

This show isn't really that bad if you take Selnia out of the equation. Really! *shot self in the head*

6 comments:

Who cares about censorship? =P I kinda enjoyed that screencap lol. I will admit though the ecchi factor in modern anime is getting a bit much. Prime example would be Queens Blade, though despite that the show look interesting i might sit down and give it a whirl

I just think they need to be consistent with the censorship. Qwaser for example, would be glorified without the censored but they pretty much ruined the show because of it.

That screen cap does require some censor, hehehe.
I think I'll have to watch this one, too :D

I wish Akiharu would just man up. Can't even tread water properly? what?
And the eternal body slipping is fine once in a while, but they better not pull Sanae every episode.

Honestly, I friggin loved it. And with the censorship...it's whatever, just as long as I get to see deh boobies, I'll be ssstttrraight.

@Canne, you like it? XD

@Ningyo, Akiharu is a pussy. He could have scored that ditsy maid and get away with it, but he didn't >_>

@FaS, you got plenty of boobies from Qwaser already and they are lactate!

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...