17 January 2010

The Roost

JOHO introduced me to Roost Juice + Bar. It has been around for couple of years I guess. I just didn't know of it, or just does not bother to find out, because heck I was a hikikimori back in the days. It is only recently that I ventured out and interact with real people again. Part of it because of work, the other part of it well... is because of work too? LOL

Seriously, I don't have any other reason other than work to step out of my house. My so-called friends are a bunch of assholes so I rather sit here in front of my computer than wasting my time with those retards.

Anyway, this post is ain't about me ranting. This post is about me telling you guys what an awesome place Roost is. It really is one of the best hang out place perhaps not only in Johor, but in Malaysia as well.

It ain't about the menu (although they are pretty yummy), it is about the place itself. The place has soul. It was decorated to reflect the personality of the owner and very... how should I put this... oldskool and rock n' roll? Yeah, those two are definitely the best words to describe the place. The place also has some kind a laid back attitude about it because the choice of musics it play so you would be able to chill without worries.

This is where we have meetings about work. Cool as fuck no? XD

Aight enough with the bullshits, on with the photos.


As you can see, the place is kinda full with art and shit like that. Like I said, awesome. They even have a trishaw at one corner but the picture was shit so I discarded it.

They also has another branch called Roost Bistro. That is where we had our SPAM! party during the New Year. One of the best moments in my life.

Aight, that's it. A glimpse of my real life ^^"

p/s: Yes, that is my leg and that is my hot chocolate on the table. And yes this is a filler post.

5 comments:

This place looks absolutely fantastic.

very unique, you work at home and have meetings in a place like that... awesome.

last pic is cool, what the heck is that?

@Glo, I'll bring you to Roost one of these days ^_^

@rockleelotus, Awesome is an understatement. And that last pic is what we called our sun. We usually had meetings under that. It's a lamp.

Nice place... Does it help get the creative juice flowing? :)

We need more of those in the city... -.-"

Yep, it really does blur. Maybe that is why we always had meetings there.

I'll bring you here if you ever come to JB :)

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...