01 November 2010

Nendoroid Puchi Bakemonogatari Set #1

Hello there, peeps. I have just bubble-wrapped my Vocaloid nendoroid puchis and it will be ready for shipment tomorrow. Yes, I have sold them. Something that I never thought I would do. Oh well, I don't have much love for them anyway. The Vocaloid was BIB item so it only cost the buyer MYR200. That's like USD64. It was a good bargain and I sold it not because I needed the money. I sold it to make space for new figuires and it doesn't feel right holding on to them when all I have been doing was neglecting them.

So here I am again, thinking of selling my Nendoroid Puchi Bakemonogatari Set #1. I have yet to open them so the condition is brand new.


The only reason I'm getting these puchis is because of Araragi (I have no love for the other two, especially none for Senjougahara). I mean just look at how adorable his ahoge are...



After some serious thoughts I decided that I might as well sell these puchi despite that I'm probably gonna missed the ahoge. But hey, I'm going to pre-order the figma Araragi anyway when it is released. Besides, even though these puchis are adorable, they are taking up a lot of space and that is something that I need at the moment. The Lucky.Star puchis are still in box because of this predicament.

These puchis are sold-out items so naturally the market value kinda increased because of that. I've checked ebay and the lowest they offered is MYR165 which is around USD55. I'm willing to let this one go for MYR100 or USD32.


I don't care if no one buys them either since that means I can keep the ahoge and probaly sell the other two puchis separately which mean more money for me :P

And no, I'm not making this a habit. I realized that I don't have much love for puchis so there is no reason for me to hold on to it. Most of the puchis in my collection resulted from me being an impulsive buyer. I have yet to control my spending when it comes to figures. In fact I just bought another 4 figures in the past week orz.

But yeah, not much love for the puchis. If I get a right offer for all my puchis, I might even sell them all off. But until then, I'm keeping my Lucky.Star and Death Note puchis with K-ON puchis on its way.

4 comments:

where is the post for the nendoroid-puchi lucky star ? i can't manage to find it... =(

I haven't made a post about them. They are only arrived last month so gimme some times. Kinda busy right now and there are nendo azunyan and tsumugi as well as figma ritsu and tsumugi which need attention too.

ohhh, don't worry about it ;)
I just asked 'cuz i thought i was missing something...

heh you didn't. The more I look at Araragi, the more I feel like I want to keep him =\

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...