21 August 2010

Nendoroid Puchi: Vocaloid #01

I figured it is time for me to unbox nendoroid puchi Vocaloid. The puchis have been waiting to be freed since February. To be honest, it took this long for me to unbox it is because I kinda regret buying it. I asked my fellow bloggers' opinion about this one before I purchased it. I shouldn't have listen to them. LOL

But yeah, I think there are two reasons why I bought it. The first one was because both Suzumiya and Lucky.Star puchi were sold out when I wanted to purchase it at that time. I was left with no choice but the vocaloid puchi. The second reason was because of Miku. She was is the rave at that point in time. Everyone wants to have a Miku in their collection. I guess I was influenced by these collectors -_-

There are two Mikus in the box. They are both cute, I admit, but after I got them, I completely lost interest with her as a figurine. Two are plenty already.

I should have listen to my instinct. It's not like I like the vocaloid. Sure, I think some of the songs ain't half bad but that's about it. I barely know who they are. I know I like Kaito and Len though but don't give a rat ass about the others. Not even Miku. Too bad Kaito and Len's nendo were sold out as well. Hence the purchased of these puchis so I can have Kaito and Len in my collection.


Mr. Kaito is ♥


Kagamine Len is my kind of shouta

Since then I have learned my lesson. I will only buy figures of character that I am crazy about. It would just be a waste of money buying something that I don't give a damn about. Sure they are tiny and cute and all but that is as far as my liking goes.

Now let me attempt to see how many of these vocaloid that I get the name right. Those of you who are a tard for these vocaloid, feel free to inform/correct me if I'm wrong. I need some guidance. Who knows if my passion for the vocaloid can be spawned.

Yowane Haku

Megurine Luka

Kagamine Rin

Meiko

Meiko Sakine

*gasps* could it be Kamui Gakupo? Oh wait, he doesn't wear skirt. It's only Saihate Miku

Akita Neru

Anyway, about these puchis, they actually pose quite a challenge. The joints were pretty difficult to put together. I was very careful because I was afraid I might break any of the parts. And then some of the parts were lose fitting. Putting the complete figure to the stand is another trying challenge for me. At some point, I was so pissed off, I took a 3 hours break to cool myself down.

For the mystery figure, I get another Haku. *sigh* I was hoping for another Kaito or Len. Why must I got the least favorite one? Damn GSC. I swear this is a conspiracy!

Hmm, actually after writing this post, I feel a lot more appreciative towards these puchis. I guess getting to know them does make my heart grows fonder for them.

Kaito must have offered Miku his icecream XD

I need to start taking my figures out for fun shoot. The last time I did that was with Raspberyl last year.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...