07 September 2010

Nendoroid Puchi: Death Note - Case File #02

These puchi came shortly after the vocaloid. Unlike with the vocaloid, I really do like these nendo petite probably because I am more familiar with them than those synthesizer wannabe. Who wouldn't know them, right?

Just so you know, these puchi do not come ready assembled. You have to assemble those tiny body parts yourself, just like I did with the vocaloid. And it was not an easy thing to do because they are tiny and I have a bad experience with broken figure part. Luckily I have small hands.

The reason why I want these puchi is because L is one of my favorite anime characters. I missed the chance to get the nendo so I make do with the puchi instead.

There are two L in the box. One holding a tennis racket and the other is talking to the phone. Both come with the cutest expression ever.


Also, look at the hair. I love the details on it. The same goes for Kira's puchi. The hair in my opinion was the cutest part for all the three Kira. One of the Kira is wearing a suit with a police badge in his hand, the other is Kira stripping for me and the third one is Kira in a sports gear ready to play tennis. If he thinks L want to play tennis with him, think again Kira.


Alright that is five of the puchi. There are seven left with one of them as the mystery character. Next up is Near. Besides L, my second favorite character from the series is Near. Probably because he resembles L a lot. I also have a thing for white-haired character. Just like his predecessor, Near too have a perfect hair for a figure. There are two Near in this puchi box. One with him awkwardly sitting with his toys, and the other is of him standing with a robot toy in his arm.


Then there is Mello who comes with two different expression and accessories. One is of him eating a bar of chocolate, which I found quite funny and would snickers every time I look at his face and the other of him holding a pistol/revolver.


I don't like Mello that much. His outfit is a big turn off for me. It made him looks like a cheap gigolo or something similar to that. But his eyes are pretty though.

The other figure in the box is Teru Mikami. His design must be the most boring design out of all the puchi. A black suit with a black file case and a black megane. The hair too made him looks like a girl wearing a suit. I guess I have to blame it on his job.


The mystery figure for this box is none other than Misa Amane, Kira's whore. She is wearing a white nurse outfit. I can't say much about her because I really don't like her.


Aight, that's it. I feel so relieved that I get this review finally done and over with. They arrived back in late February and it took me this long to do a review on them because I keep procrastinating with shits.

This only left me with three more set figure to review.

Life is great *lies*

4 comments:

yup, L and Near rocks! but there is no evil looking Kira XD

L is awesome! He is my favorite in Death Note too.

As for the others, I'm actually a fan of both Misa and Mello, so a bit of a difference of opinions there.

I am actually glad that there's no evil looking Kira. I don't like Light very much either.

Yi, Misa is someone that I would find rather annoying in real life hence why the dislike. As for Mello, if he changed his outfit...

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...