25 September 2010

Diary of a tard - Week 4, September 2010

Sunday, September 19

GetBackers episode 9: A fake painting was stolen by the Clayman with the help from Himiko, the Lady Poison. Obviously they hired Ban and Ginji to retrieve it back. However when Ban-chan saw the painting, he wasn't sure if it was a fake anymore.

In the mood to catch up with Togainu no Chi. I am reading this for the yaoi/BL parts. The actions are just icing on the cake. Heh, at least I won't feel so bored spending my Sunday in the office. And oh boy the yaoi/BL part in Togainu no Chi is fucking delicious! It was so good I have to read it all over again from chapter 1. Holy fuck... *faps* Shit. I forgot I was in the office... But I feel like something is amiss. I remember checking out the chapters back in February and I know there's BL going on but not exactly yaoi stuff and more action than just buttfucking. I'm looking at two different stories of Togainu no Chi at two different manga sites. The one at AnimeA is strictly yaoish and the one at mangafox is action packed. So what happened? Are there two different manga for the series? I'm not complaining though. Just slightly confused. I read the two of them simultaneously. I think I might burst from fangasm.


Monday, September 20

Breakfast with Mitsudomoe as the main course. Episode 5: The eldest wanted a bra but not quite ready for it yet. Then the third got jealous over a pantsu with hamster printed on it. In the last segment, we see the girls' dad being taken away in a police car again after a fucked up Parent's Day.

I love how serious the players look in Giant Killing episode 10. I think they will finally win a game now after losing five times in a row otherwise... what's the point, right? But the game is far from over in this episode. Further more, at the end of it, Sera is injured. This episode pretty much focus on Kuroda's defending against Itagaki. There are some really cool moves which is why I like this series. It does feel like watching a real life football match - minus the strategy telling.

Wednesday, September 22

I guess the yaoi I have been reading of Togainu no Chi are actually a collection of fanbooks. I love some of the chapters more than the others. I noticed that any chapters that pair Akira and Gunzi quickly becomes my favorite so this pair end up as my fav I guess. Gunzi reminds me of Grimmjow for some reason and I love it when that feelings translate when they have buttsex. LOL my brain is so damn corrupted. Anyway, chapter 11 gotta be my favorite chapter so far. You'll understand why if you read it, which I doubt you will since you guys called yourselves GAR men.

And since I'm in the mood for some yaoi/BL, I'm gonna watch Koi Suru Boukun OVA. It is one of the better yaoi I've seen recently and the end definitely geared me up for more. I just wish it won't take forever for the other episodes to be released. Anyway, its about two guys, one gay and the other one straight as a board. The gay like this straight guy who hate homos but when he got drugged... muahahahaha >=D

Thursday, September 23

Well, today is officially Bleach day. The latest episode of Bleach was a tad boring but that is what you get when a chapter featured Tousen. Onto chapter 421 where the ending was unexpected and kinda anti-climatic T_T

Friday, September 24

I couldn't stop reading BL material from Yonade Kou. She's my favorite mangaka atm. Her stories are real if you didn't notice the gender. I have completed Don't Stay Gold, Doushitemo Furetakunai, After 9 hours, After 10 Hours, The World With Color, Kanjou Spectrum and Eros in the Stoic. There are few more to go!

But I have to stop and since I can't sleep I might as well watch some anime. My pick for tonight is Nurarihyon no Mago episode 4. Since Yura with the other human girl that Rikuo has a crush on, she can't do much against the rats. This is why I hate damsel-in-distress character. They are so useless. Those filthy rats are conquering even the cats clan. How ironic. Neckless doesn't look too happy about it. Rikuo on the other hand was foolish enough to fall for the rat's trap. I wanna bitch slap him for that. Thank goodness the smexy Rikuo took over and exterminate the rodents with his army of youkai.

Hawt youkai is hot

2 comments:

The Togainu no chi that has all the yaoi is the fan book. I'm thinking it's drawn by different artist who like the show or is just a book full of fan service to please the fan crowd. (I refuse to say fangirl because I'm pretty sure some guys read it too) and the one full of action is the official published by Tokyopop.

yeah I figured that out after my fangasm died down. I hope they are coming up with more material. Especially of Gunzi and Akira >:3

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...