23 September 2010

Creativity Zero

I wish I was born with at least an ounce of creative genes inside my body so at least I have the possibility to do this:


I have the highest envy for such people. But the good news is, the guy I'm in a relationship with at the moment has that talent. It is probably why I have a crush on him in the first place. He shares the same interest and passion as I. I write while he came up with creative shiznit. I'm a Pisces and he's a Cancer. We just compliment each other according to the universe =3


6 comments:

I envy people who can materialize their ideas physically too since writers like us, can simply just do them in essays... which is basically still an idea.

I envy how the couple in the video doesn't even look like trying to think of what they're going to do next... It just seemingly happen through the strokes they do.

Oh wow, that's amazing. Reminds me a lot of Rinpa Eshidan.

I want to be in that relationship with either one of them ^^

I'm gonna do this with my beloved even if it takes a life time

how the heck do they come up with this stuff, and with such precision. i went to school for 3d arts but im realizing i most likely wasted my time XD they are an impressive duo!

and best of luck in your plans, i look forward to viewing your work someday ^^

I know right. I told my friend that I want to do this with him at one point in the future even if it takes a life time though his side would definitely looks considerably better than mine. nyoron~

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...