23 September 2010

Bleach: Chapter 421


Bleach color spread of Ichigo. Needless to say, I wet my pantsu ^_^

I don't get how some people saw Kaien in him. Sure he got his hair dyed black but he is still Ichigo. I cannot see anything that resembles Kaien at all. Or is it because I am not a Kaien's fan to begin with?

But lets move on. Ichigo at the moment has no shinigami power whatsoever because that what it means when you used the Final!Getsuga Tenshou technique. After he used Mugetsu on Spawn!Aizen, the mask that covered half of his face crumbles.


I couldn't even sympathized for Aizen. He pretty much get PWNed by Ichigo. That Spawn-ish transformation? Doesn't mean a fucking shit. No more butterflies either. How fucking pathetic. But not more pathetic than Ichigo who suddenly turned back to his old orange top and pretty much no longer a bad ass. If only he has talked less and fucking finish the job earlier. Now Aizen who is regenerating will have the upper hand and return the favor of whooping Ichigo's ass. But first, he has to give his speech! *facepalm*

Why so surprised. You knew it was coming >_>

I am fucking disappointed. I was hoping to see more intense battle between Ichigo and Spawn!Aizen. That would mean that Ichigo will be in his Final!GT form a tad longer and a black haired Ichigo just made me... *faps*

Unfortunately Kubo has other ideas. As Aizen readied himself to finish Ichigo (who by the way is becoming one with his zanpaktou as well), he was ambushed from behind with a kidou. You won't believe who came to Ichigo's rescue. I absolutely didn't see this one coming at all. It was Urahara. I hope this means more captains and shinigami has returned to Soul Society as well.

Anyhoo, Aizen has got his theory screwed up. Heh, no surprise there. He is pretty much a loose screw himself at the moment. Urahara did his research. Knowing that Aizen will fuse with the Hogyouku, he has developed a kidou to seal Aizen. He "installed" it in chapter 402 I assumed. Upon hearing this Aizen pretty much put his cock out and dismissed the threat just because he thinks he has fused with his zanpaktou and has transcend even Ichigo's level of greatness. The truth is, his own power has weakened and the Hogyouku no longer sees him fit to be it's master. This is the case of a dog biting the hand that feeds him.

I got this sinking feeling that this is the end for Aizen. But before he is gone for good, he is kind enough to have a conversation with Urahara about the future of the world. Apparently both he and Urahara has saw the "Spirit King" of Soul Society whom Aizen wanted to destroy in the first place but got side track because he went gay for Ichigo.


The end of the chapter saw Aizen being sealed by the kidou. Err... is that it?

Fuck I really hope not.

This feels like an anti-climax x_x

If this is the end for Aizen, then Kubo pretty much fucked us all. Ichigo weren't the one who finished him off. Sure he helped but our theory of Urahara as the only shinigami (who is on Aizen's level of genius) who is truly on par with Aizen is spot on. This kinda made me feels good actually.

But no. I am not ready for Bleach to end!

For my rants on previous chapters, click here.

9 comments:

Yea wtf was that? No fight? Kind of mad that bad ass Ichigo lasted about 4 pages. At least he's immortalized in my header....but fuck that was kinda gay.

I think there's 444 chapters of Bleach released in Japan, so there's at least 20 more chapters to go, although my source (some online manga reader) could be wrong completely. I am a bit disapointed with this chapter. My guess is though, that there's going to be a huge arc involving the King or something. You can't mention something huge like a fucking KING and not do something with it. It's common sense. My guess is lots and lots more Bleach to come.

Or it could just be over.

The ending feels really lame hopefully we actually get to see urahara's bankai

Aizen should have known better than to open the attachment on Urahara's HOT PIX OF NAKEE ICHIGO email =(.

that was it? XD that was a lame way to end all this build up... but what kinda seal was that, it could leave the possibility for Aizen to return while the next thing they focus on is Urahara and the Spirit King.

although Ichigo is now powerless... but never count out plotkai haha

444? If that is true we would have seen tons of spoilers everywhere. I see none. But you are right (as usual). I expect another fucking mega arc about the KING shit and hopefully this time around Kubo did a storyboard first because he actually dive into it.

This is lame. After all the build up, I can't believe Aizen met his demise in such a way. But if Aizen ended up escape from the seal anytime soon, then it can turned out either really fucking lame or really fucking good since we gotta see him kicking everyone's asses like he promise and kinda give value to all what we have seen him capable of in the past. I still can't believe that he's done for. It just too fucking easy =\

Kabitzin, we all know how fucking gay Aizen ass. The temptation is too much for him =(

I think in the next arc, Urahara and the Vizards will play a bigger part in all the mess Soul Society created. That oughta be good. It definitely has potential to make up for all the tortures Kubo made us endure for the past years.

And Ichigo is losing his shinigami power. Is it for good? O_o

Where the fuck is my Ulquiorra and Grimmjow?!!

Don't worry guys, remember Ishida lost his powers too? He got em back so will Ichigo.

Agreed. A bit anticlimatic for such a sexy form. I wanted to see more panels and fighting with Ichigo's new look. At least the color spread kind of saves it.

Still, I love Urahara's role in this chapter though.

How did Ishida get his power back exactly? *thinks* Oh yeah, there was that "training" with his dad *chuckles evilly*

Yeah, at least it kinda downplayed the plotkai of Ichigo a bit with the appearance of Urahara. Honestly though, he's the only one who has the same wit as Aizen so the end of Aizen was appropriate. I just wish he and Ichigo would have fight a little longer instead of in less than 10 pages >_>

Even Yammy the dickhead's fight got more pages that this. It just fucked up. Just what the hell was Kubo thinking...

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...