09 March 2013

A year older. Again

It’s that day when I got another level up in life. I’m turning a year older again today. So many things have changed in a course of a year. I read what I wrote on my birthday last year and I almost choked with laughter at how ridiculous everything sounds.

Last year I was content. Well, not anymore.

this fanart has nothing to do with this post
Isn’t it irony knowing that at the moment, as I sit here, in my new temporary office, while my colleagues are all busy with their own things, some aren’t even here, that I failed to see what kind of future awaits me. It used to be so clear to me, of what I want in life; the dreams, aspirations and what not. Well, that is no longer the case.

As I found myself through the unexpected journey of love, it seems like somewhat I have lost myself too. It confuses the fuck out of me. It is definitely something that I am not used to. I am so used to be full of confidence and often not give a fuck about anything, especially things that are related to the matter of the heart.

Funny isn’t it how a person can change all that?

The reason why I feel so lost is for the simple fact that I can’t seem to picture my future without that person in it.

Cliché as fuck but fuck it it’s the fucking truth.

So today I am forced to rethink shit through. I am not getting any younger. Can I afford to be oblivious to the rules of the world? Can I afford to waste any more time pinning my hope for someone that may never reciprocate my feelings? Should I continue living so recklessly, devoid of any attachments?

Well, if that makes me happy, why the hell not? :)

 I am just making sure that I won’t live a life with regrets burdening my conscience. Who knows, a year from now I might be laughing my ass reading this shit again.

They say 32 is the perfect age for wisdom. You have amassed plenty of life experience but not to the point that you crap in your pants.

 Did you also know that 32 is

a. a code word for Cock Block
b. a meeting place for gay people
c. a sexual position where the penis becomes hard in preparation for homosexual sex

 LOL I bet most people don’t know that.

om nom nom can I have you as birthday present? =3
(c) oldxian


Happy birthday, me :)






9 comments:

Whoever this guy is, dump him. Then marry Glo (and sign a good prenup).

laugh
love
live

anyone who doesn't help in any of those, don't need to be in your life anyway.

before this gets all tumblr-y, just wanted to say Take Care :)

@trzr23, he made me laugh. He taught me what love is and so my life has changed since then. That's why it's so hard.

Thank you nonetheless, to both of you :)

Is this......is this a post!?

If you moved to America, I'd probably marry you for real, just because why the hell wouldn't I?

And I'm only 25! A young man of strapping bodily fortitude.

Anyway, happy birthday! Hope you have a 32nd year filled with more pictures that you post on facebook that make me either laugh or become extremely hungry or make me think and say "hmmm that sounds like my life".

EDIT: After trying to submit this comment, I have learned that I am a robot. (I couldn't pass the "prove you are not a robot" portion of this exam).

As usual, you write about topics as no one else can. :P

Happy birthday!

Right, Glo. Why wouldn't anyone wants to marry me right? I mean, if you agree with this marriage, you'll get a gas station, a car and a house. Most importantly you get me! XD

In case you haven't noticed, Glo... we are all robots

And thank you Charles. I take that first sentence as compliment :P

Nuu says happy birthday and stuff lol


klux says thank you and stuff lol

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...