03 January 2010

First meme of 2010

1. What did you do in 2009 that you’d never done before?
Get chummy to people that I barely knew. LOL that was freaking retarded.

2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Didn't remember making any. LOL my first post of the year is this. That's how fucked up it was. I made a resolution for 2010 though!

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
someone close to me becomes a dad *chuckles*

4. Did anyone close to you die?
Unfortunately no.

5. What countries did you visit?
Laputa

6. What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009?
A brand new laptop

7. What dates from 2009 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
I am usually too fucked up to remember the awesome time

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Making SPAM! and ultimately JOHO a success

9. What was your biggest failure?
lack of update for my fanfics :(

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
My heart bleed for like a day. Does that count?

11. What was the best thing you bought?
The limited edition Ichigo @_@

12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
None. They are all assholes.

13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Those assholes. Yeah you know who you are.

14. Where did most of your money go?
Figures and anime related stuff -__-

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Fade to Black and the last movie of Kara no Kyoukai

16. What song will always remind you of 2009?
Tango Dr. M by Azrafe Zaky

17. Compared to this time last year, are you: a) happier or sadder? b) thinner or fatter? c) richer or poorer?
happier, thinner and way poorer.

18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
None. I did what I should have.

19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Procrastinating

20. How did you spend Christmas?
I don't celebrate it but I did get a Christmas present from LEon. Thanks!

21. Did you fall in love in 2009?
I did fall out of love

22. What was your favorite TV program?
Keroro season 2!

23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
Yeah. Those assholes.

24. What was the best book you read?
Fuck I didn't manage to finish a book. None! WTF!

25. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Laila

26. What did you want and get?
Figures

27. What did you want and not get?
A brand new laptop >_>

28. What was your favorite film of this year?
Kara no Kyoukai: Satsujin Kousatsu (Part 2)

29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
Watching anime LOL . And I'm 28

30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Watched more than 5 anime *is ashamed*

31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2009?
Pfft, I wear what I fucking want and doesn't give a damn about the concept

32. What kept you sane?
Gin-fucking-tama
(fanart by Nana-Boshi)


33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Still the same: Dr. M

34. What political issue stirred you the most?
The Indon-Malaysia shitty dispute about the fucking dance. Who fucking care!

35. Who did you miss?
Wow... no one.

36. Who was the best new person you met?
JOHO crew X)

37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2009
People sucks

38. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
I rest my case, you are always this late
and you know how much I hate waiting around
bitter heart, bitter heart
tries to keep it all inside
bitter heart, bitter heart
shadows will help you try to hide
bitter heart, my bitter heart
is getting a little fragile
bitter heart, bitter heart of mine

4 comments:

Mind if I give this a go in my blog? :p

heh I would love to find out how your 2009 was. Go ahead

Thanks!
I see nuffnang... :p

*chuckles* yeah someone said that I should try it out. So far nothing significant. I don't even know how they calculated it.

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...