02 January 2010

Diary of a tard - week 5, December '09

Sunday, December 27

*chuckles* Found a new manga which I like almost immediately. If you can't guess by now why, well you just don't know me well enough then. Bloodfest!! Yesh! I can never get enough of bloodfest @_@

Oh right I forgot to mention the name of the manga. It was quite a mouthful... Touhou Shinigami: Meteor Methuselah Gaiden Manga. The whole setup is a prequel for Immortal Rain so it means I'm going to read that one next.

Vampire Knight chapter 57 is up. It is only in Vampire Knight that I have so much trouble with the incestship. Fuck, it fucking grossing me out! Anyway, Kuran left artemis for Yuuki so that the whore can kill him (and other pureblood) someday. I say why not today, bitch? She ventured out on the train with Aido as her watch dog. Why the fuck am I reading this shit again? Oh right... Zero *eyes glitter*

Monday, December 28

Allen goes back in time where Kanda was still a kid in D.Gray Man chapter 190. Wisely is tampering with Yuu's memories to awaken Alma. It was a good thing imo. We got to see the relationship between Alma and Yuu back then. They were the child of the six branch after being awakened there by the researchers and they only exist for one purpose: to defeat the Earl and his armies of akuma. Yuu was still as serious as he is in present day and accustom to ignore Alma. What I'm pissed about is the fact that these two kids were used in countless inhuman experiments. And we have already known the fact that Yuu was the one who destroyed Alma way back then too under orders by the same people who created them. WTF? And they are supposed to be the good guys? O_O


The Imperial March has begin in Drifter chapter 9. WTF, those are monsters! But I'm sure nothing that the Drifters can't take care of. Wait, I might have spoken too soon. Their leader, The Black King, looks so freaking badass, as well as his few favorite armies: Hijikata Toshizou (LOL did Gintama do a spin-off about this? LMAO), Jean D'Arc, Anastasia Nikolaevna Romanova and Kurou Hangan Yoshitsune. Sound familiar? Should be, they were pretty famous back in their era. Crap now I'm confused. Which side is the good guys? =\

Emerging chapter 12: Japan is in deep shit. The outbreak has gone to critical level since most of the hospitals weren't informed so they did not used proper attire or quarantined the patients. Also those who were still not aware that their were infected still roams around freely. Jeebus. This manga gives me goosebumps.

Claymore chapter 99: Holy shit, Priscilla just (kinda) admitted that Rakki was the reason she got back (some) of her memories thus she stopped consuming blood or flesh. For fucking real?! Rakki?!! But lets hold that thought because she killed Riful (and Dauf) and now she went straight for Clare. Like I said earlier... HOLY SHIT!


Hehe Reina met her match in chapter 7 of Yandere Kanojo, a small girl named Nanami Washinabe. She's awesome because she used EYE instead of I, just like Glo @_@ and then in chapter 8, Reina shopping for weapons with Manabu in tow. Here are some random snippets X)


Tuesday, December 29

Karneval chapter 18: Oops my mistake. Kiharu and Kagiri weren't the one who caused the explosion. It was Gareki. Once they asked Tsukumo to take Nai to safety they begin their showdown with the two enemies from Valga. They were beaten pretty bad. Then Yogi had a Gareki-complex thinking that Gareki hates him because he can't save Yotaka and in the middle of the fight his personality changed. His hair color too. Those two Valga quickly take a hike and they caught Tsukumo on their way.

We got an extra chapter of Karneval this week: the bio of the characters.

Holy fucking fuck... Has anyone read Arago yet? Yeah, I picked up another manga. I just can't help it when I see there is potential for bloodfest and carnage. It's about two twins, Arago and Ewan whose parent were killed by the Patchman. Arago grows up wanting revenge while Ewan becomes a policeman. The day they met with Patchman again, that damn bastard cut Ewan's hand and patched it to Arago. I was like... WTF. It's the first chapter and I already got tears in my eyes? O_O


Another manga >_> Omega Complex. Dammit how can I turn a blind eye to bloodfest and carnage? Especially when the protagonist doesn't need a weapon to do that. Just his bare hands *drools*

Tell me how can I not tempted after looking at this cover @_@

OMG I'm such a manga whore -__-

Wednesday, December 30

Yosh! Finally I managed to finish Pandora Hearts. w00t!!!

And I learn a new thing today after I read the one shot manga of Onward! Maiden Road. Apparently I am a fujyoshi @_@

Saturday, January 2

Holy shite! I don't normally celebrate New Year but fucking hell, I had blast and only finished celebrating it today. Still high from all the crap that I took. Awesome fun time is fucking awesome. Thanks to all the JOHO crew and those who came to SPAM! Now I gotta lie down and crash. Adios.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...