31 December 2009

A closure

It is the last day of 2009.

What a year it has been. I was fairly depressed in the first half of the year. I discovered that the friends that I have were mostly superficial thus automatically made them assholes. I lived as a hikki during those time refusing any social real life interactions and basked myself with anime and manga and making friends on the interwebz that are far more awesome because we share the same passion and interest.

My relationship of course did not last. LOL I wonder if it will ever. But meh, after a day I did not care anymore so that itself speaks volume at how I cherished them. I am sorry but not really >3

The second half of the year was fucking awesome. I made new real life friends, get myself involved in a community which consequently got me a new more satisfying job.

I also started blogging again in July after almost a year abandoning this blog. I decided to make it an anime/manga related blog because obviously spazming about them is an everyday occurrence in my life. I met some awesome bloggers and it kinda opens my eyes at how big of a community I am part of. Stupid as it may be, it kinda fulfilling. I love reading them blogs especially of Glo's and Snark's. It is not like I don't like the others, but these two never ceased to amaze me with their wit and (questionable) intelligence. I also missed blur's Anime3r and is trying to accustom myself with NaNeee?! OEG has become the rage since they started at the end of October. I have had such a great laugh reading the entries and always wonder how I will fair if I'm included in the list (so far I am not; showed how insignificant this blog is LOL). I probably will get eliminated straight away but is still interested to find out why. It could be humiliating but meh zis is ze internet! If I care for such things I won't be writing this shit.

I also started to collect figures seriously. It left me broke for several months but it was worth it. They are still puny compared to the others I am sure but all in due time. I find myself more into nendoroids as compared to PVC. I have become the victim of consumerism but damn those GSC's nendo are fucking adorable! I will only be interested in PVC if it is of Bleach characters otherwise I won't even spare them a glance. Goes to show that I am not an otaku despite people saying that I am.

I find myself reading more manga than watching anime this year too. It was such a big difference compared to previous years. I never was a manga fan. I only read Bleach for several years because I love it. Then somewhere or something that I am not sure what triggered my obsession of reading manga and the list just keeps getting longer as the year 2009 comes to a close. Maybe it has something to do with the release of shitty anime but really who am I kidding. I have tons of anime in queue and bloody hell works really made me less of an anime tard nowadays :(

So my New Year resolution would be this: I wanted to complete at least 15 anime series in 2010 plus at least 5 series that I have put on hold since forever. I only managed to complete 16 anime (excluding 5 fall anime that I am currently watching) and 11 of it were OVAs and movies. 5 series was so little compared to last year where I finished a whopping 29 series! That did not include OVAs and movies.

Jeebus what have I been doing this year? Why the fuck did I let work get in the way?! Being an adult is such a chore -__-

Before anyone started bitching about me lying about being a hikki, here is the fact: I work from home. I write for a living. Except for the occasional meetings, it does not required me to step out of the house for me to earn my money. Fucking convenience eh? Righto, it is =3

This is me (fanart by s kengo)

And thus, goodbye 2009 and Happy New Year everyone.

13 comments:

"I discovered that the friends I have were mostly superficial thus automatically making them assholes."

This is a great statement, and can be applied to most living people. Maybe even some dead ones. In general terms, most people annoy the fuck out of me, which could be a reason why I haven't gotten any in a while (no more fuck, because it was annoyed out of me).

In general, your year sounds pretty good, my year.....well it was good, save a few things like being broke among other things. I should say, learning how to live while being broke, without giving up on the pleasures in life (like McDonalds Monopoly).

Your blog is in my top 5 favorites (currently 3, although if you think about it, the difference between 2 and 7 isn't very big).

I must say that I am very jealous of your job. I would LOVE to be a writer (I actually started writing about 3 separate....stories? Novels? Books? Whatever you call them, I'll usually write about 20 pages and then just completely give up, because I lose interest, and would rather do something like watch anime, read manga, or do something completely unrelated to any of those things. I don't have the ability to stick to what I'm doing. If I only had some adderral, I think I could pump out about 13 novels per week. I'm pretty sure I have ADD, I went to the doctor once, but he wasn't there, and his mousy little intern doctor (or whatever) wouldn't give me the shit (the asshole)....well I just went completely off topic (if there ever was one). I'm going to end this before it gets more retardeder-er.

Happy New Year!

You are a writer? What do you write about? Maybe you can write something for my blog. LOL

Happy new year and have a great year. :)

@Glo, lol I do not know whether to sympathize with you or not, for you know, not getting the fuck ^^. And yes people sucks in general. We have come to that conclusion many moons ago but dammit why do I still put my hopes in them? =\

Being broke sucks dude. I am broke. Just look at the GSC figures that coming out. Fuck why do I start collecting them again? >_<

And thank thee. I am glad to know that someone as magnificent as you like my blog. To be in top 5 is an honor. Seriously *bows*

I think you would be a great writer because obviously people want to read what you wrote. Just look at your blog as proof. Either way, I would love to read that 20 pages of stuff that you have wrote and abandoned =3

@LEon, I used to write for motorsport web magazine and have written novel in Malay. Right now however, I'm in a process of creating a magazine for Johor. Crossfingers that all will go well comes the new year :)

First off, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! (in 5 hours time.. :p)

Lol@"Not getting the fuck." I feel you man. -.-"

"blardy hell work makes me less of an anime tard nowadays" - I feel you too.

I could quote more, but I better not. Lol. It's like a double post.

I love how this post reflects between anime and rl. Both yours and other anime bloggers and what-nots.

I still remember how we first met, Seirei no Moribito from AnimeNerdz. Lol... Good Times..

Happy New Year!
I sometimes dream of working at home, like you, for I am naturally a static person. I hate moving too rapidly and I don't like places with too many people. -sign-

Happy New Year to you too! =) Have a wonderful time!

happy new year klux! coll your a writter, great job to have working at home ^^

Dang! Wish i could work at home too =(

Im not really a fan of Bleach =O but the amount of episode summaries you do for anime's really fantastic! Love them and thank you for doing so!!

Wishing you a Happy New Year!!

I wish I still had some.....when my computer died, so did all of my writings :/

I have since learned to back up my files....I actually did start another story, and wrote a few pages. It's about a high school couple, and their summer vacation together.

I should also mention that this couple kills people on a regular basis, and are generally fucked up.....shit I think I'll start writing that again.

As for money, I finally have a job again (technically two, although they're both complete jokes), so I should get back on track with that.

Funny story, last night I went to a party for New Years, and long story short, I exclaimed a thought that I hated everyone. No one took me seriously though.

sorry for the late reply guys. My new year celebration just ended today. lol

Happy New Year

@blur, you remembered our first net-acquaintance! I feel so special ^w^

@Canne, my current job kinda requires me to go out of the house more often with meetings and what not. I guess this is what they mean when they say you're going up on the corporate ladder.

@CAG and rockleelotus, Happy New Year guys! Much love

@Zh3us, I'm glad to know someone actually read that stuff. LOL

@glo, a couple who kills people? What the hell that sounds awesome. Exactly like the kind of stories I am writing. Pick it up again so I can read it! Also, people need to listen to what other people say!

Much of my fanart also has me semi-nude.

Happy New Year!

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...