19 December 2009

Diary of a tard - week 3, December '09

Sunday, December 13

For some weird reason I really have the urge to read Genshiken. I really enjoyed both seasons of the anime and it has been a couple of years since I last watched it, kinda missed the series.

Monday, December 14

The fight between Black.Star and Chrona contiues in chapter 68 of Soul Eater. Chrona got an upgrade. She grew a hand on her back and used three demon swords against Black.Star. Apparently Chrona's mind has been brain-washed by Medusa and she no longer remembers Maka. At the same time, Medusa had to face Justin Law who was more than ready to execute her ^__^


Read another new manga that I found by accident today: Bestia. The concept is pretty cool I think despite the set up and it's historical theme.

Tuesday, December 15

To Aru Kagaku no Railgun episode 11: Kiyama uses the accumulated Level Upper power that she has and it was pretty amazing. I would definitely do something like that if I have the capabilities. Fuck morality and ethics, in the end those with powers are the one controlling the world. Kiyama said that Misaka is one of the seven level 5 esper right? So... Have we seen the other one besides her and Accelerator? At half of the episode, they shows us Kiyama's flashback, as to why she did what she did. She mentioned that the higher ups are hiding something about the abilities of the esper: human experimentation. Heh, more plot twist. I approved.

Misaka's new enemy?

Denpa Teki na Kanojo part 2 did not disappoint at all. It was awesome @_@

Wednesday, December 16

I got a feeling I just met Byakuya's dad in Bleach episode 250 =\

Amatsuki is finally updated!! w00t w00t!! Chapter 45 and 46 tell the story of Ginshuu's suffering and show us the deep relationship that he has with Bonten. When Shinshuu was kidnaped by Byakuroku, they joined force to save her. When they finally found Byakuroku, he was having human feast. It was gruesomely awesome. Why? Because the human were the first one who had killed demon at random just to find Shinsuu. Since Byakuroku had tasted human flesh, he becomes obsessed with the taste and Bonten blame himself for ever introducing Ginshuu and and the snake. That was how Bonten and Ginshuu took different path, against each other, and how Ginshuu ended up with the snake curse. In my opinion, Byakuroku was correct: demons are born from the hearts of human so if they should eliminate demon, shouldn't they started with human?

I think I am definitely turning into a mangatard and less of an animetard. I've picked up two more manga today -__-

The first one is a seinen/supernatural manga titled: Tokyo Bardo. It's about this woman and her brother who go around Tokyo sealing demons, and are guardians to some sacred demon signs. It is definitely action pack and the art is pretty sharp as well.


The other one is a josei/fantasy manga titled Makai Ouji: Devils and Realist. It reminds me a lot of Pandora Heart in term of the era. Williams is a noble and is the star student of his club. One day when he went back home, he learned that the family is bankrupt. Somehow he opened the link to the other world and met with Dantalion and ended up signing contract with him

Yandere Kanojo chapter 4: another chapter that is full with hilarity ^o^


Thursday, December 17

Demented fly appeared in this week's chapter of Bleach.


Naruto chapter 476: I'm so glad that Naruto is as fucked up with the plot, just like Bleach. Sharingans in Danzo's arm? Seriously? *facepalm* I don't even want to touch on his fight against Sasgay because I really don't give a damn. Naruto on the other hand had a nervous breakdown. Great timing Naruto ^__^

After several day, I finally had time to spend to watch Kara no Kyoukai: Satsujin Kousatsu (Part 2). It is, hands down, the best fucking movie I had ever watched in my 10 years of being an animetard. Review will be up soon!

Friday, December 18

It's the new year for us Muslim. Happy New Year ^^

Switch chapter 25 is up! Shingo had knocked Isobe unconscious after he found out what Isobe had done. Mean while Kai I think is falling into a trap. Akabane, as far as my guts told me, is bringing Kai to Sawaki and Hal was right: Kai is the key to Switch. It doesn't help that Sawaki wants Hal too =\ Back at the department Ibu managed to decode the code. It's Switch Survivor List.
And holy fuck I was spot on with Hal's theory! Dammit Kai!

The first page of Ultimo chapter 11 made me chuckled. Lune proposed to Yamoto LOL. Little that I know though that I'll be very sad at the end of the chapter because Lune appeared to be dead. Although I am happy to see Vice again, but what he did to Lune is just sad. I like Lune... :(

So last week of Fairy Tail was really a filler. WTF... But whatever. This week is about the promised fight between Erza and Natsu which has not even begun before Erza was captured by the Councilfor the destruction they had caused when they fought Lullaby. By the way, I am really annoyed with the magic circle and the sequence for Erza's requip. It was fucking ridiculous.

Siegrain: Because every shounen needs it's Aizen X)

3 comments:

lmao Yandere Kanojo is so crazy XD and Kara no Kyoukai was epic!!

btw do you read One Piece?

Nope. I have it on hold since forever. Can't say that I am fan, sadly :(

I need to start reading yandere kanojo. That page turned me on! ^ ^

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...