08 January 2011

Diary of a tard - Week 1, January 2011

Tuesday, January 4

I want to shoot myself. Out of all the anime, why the fuck did I pick up episode 2 of Starry Sky? The interaction between the characters seemed force. There is nothing good about this shit except for the seiyuu. FUCK THIS!

The final episode of Kuragehime. Obviously I want more :3

Thursday, January 6

Seikimatsu Occult Gakuin
Special is not like I hope it to be. I was hoping to see Maya and how she live with little Abe instead I got Maya as little kids. I guess they want to focus on how she is obsessed with the occult way back then. But at least it has plot with the Tsucchi and they have Kozue too. So I’m not complaining much XD

I tried the first episode of Rio: Rainbow Gate! and oh how I raged! I take my anime seriously so I can't tolerate shit like this. I feel like it was mocking the tard in me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...