12 November 2010

WTFF? Another Set of Nendo Puchi K-ON?!

Yes, seriously... WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK.

Barely two months ago, they, the GSC, already announced the pre-order for their nendo puchi K-ON release which made me rage. Because I didn't manage to get the nendo Ritsu, I ended up pre-ordered those puchis.

Now, all the K-ON nendo I ordered have arrived except for Ui who will be joining the group soon. I have also received figma Ritsu and Tsumugi and pre-ordered the Alter Ritsu as well.

I was content.

Until I saw this piece of news on Twitter about the Limited Set Nendo Puchis of K-ON. Fucking again!


Instead of all five girls, they are selling it in sets. Thank goodness the first set doesn't have Ritsu in it otherwise I couldn't help myself from placing the pre-order. Obviously Set B will include Ritsu, Tsumugi and Ui, coincidentally the only girls that I can actually stand in this series. Maybe I'll consider buying that. But how many K-ON figures do I want in my collection =\

I just want Ritsu...

Gah, I need to put a halt on my obsession with Ritsu ♥

Speaking of Ritsu, take a look at this latest poster for JOHO showcase that will take place on 27 November 2010. Did you see Ritsu anywhere? =3


I'm not buying this one. I don't care if I don't have a complete set when I pre-0rder the second set soon. Fuck you, GSC. Hurry up and re-release nendo Ritsu already >=(

2 comments:

Bastards releasing those 3 at one time. There goes my savings.

Nope, not getting these this time. Thank goodness there's no Ritsu.

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...