02 September 2010

Nendo puchi K-ON!: Seriously WTF?!!

Oh yeah, my rage has not subsided. Far from it. In fact it just multiplied by >9000. I have been looking up and down for Ritsu nendo and actually found one but the seller want to take 150% profit from it. Ah fuck... RAGE!!!

So they fucked up the number of nendo Ritsu just so when they release their nendo puchi for K-ON!, people like me, who wants Ritsu so badly would consider buying the set. Argh you fucking greedy evil people at GSC!


You see that picture? That was my plan for the nendo. To have a complete set even though I couldn't stand most of them. But nooo.... they fucked up the production number of Ritsu and gave no fucking explanation what so ever to the customer. So now I only have four girls who I don't give a fuck about. What good will it do? It will just made me rage every time I saw them.

So now the bastards are producing the nendo puchi for K-ON!, which was undoubtedly cute because Ritsu is in it. Gah! This mean I need to spend another couple of hundreds of dollars to buy this one.

I want so bad to ignore this but...

I want Ritsu :(

So I'm going to be another one of their consumers that they fucked up but still spend money and made them richer. Looks like their marketing plan works -__-

Oh by the way, the puchi is in the set of 12. Besides the school uniform, we'll also be getting them in a swim suit.


Kaito and those boys from Death Note are going to be so happy. Arawn, however, will probably get them all ^^

This reminds me. I need a bigger display case >_>

10 comments:

Indeed it does. But I just can't pass up the opportunity to have Ritsu in my collection -_-

having a nendo cancel these days with their demand sucks ass to say the least, but damn, 150% profit from that one seller?! what is up with these crazy prices. either way GSC wins.

if you do get the petits, i say just aim to buy Ritsu onry. maybe a petit Ritsu army would cheer you up.

and if you cant get a Ritsu nendo to complete the group, maybe sell the other girls to fund for something that wont make you rage? lol

Yeah, I'm considering selling my nendo K-ON! girls if I couldn't get Ritsu by the end of the year.

I doubt people would want to sell their Ritsu petit to me. They must want a complete set. *sigh*

Selling the four girls is a good idea but who would by the set without Ritsu?...maybe they will agree to buy them at gun point? o_O

lol yeah, but I can sell them separately too. I'm not giving up on Ritsu yet though *crossfingers*

Ritsu rocks! (as do the rest of the K-On girls...)

After a week I posted this, I found someone a supplier who willing to hunt this for me with a working budget of MYR300. I got an email from him yesterday saying that the figure now cost MYR390 excluding postage which mean I have to add another MYR70.

Holy motherfucking of shit.

maybe you can try negotiating with this guy who is selling a ritsu:

http://www.figure.fm/post/en/15681/Nendoroid+Figure+Sale.html

best of luck in your hunt.

Thanks. I have contacted Joseph. The nendo cost USD150. That's like MYR500 excluding postage.

I'm considering of buying the stage version now >_>

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...