28 September 2010

Holy shit! Look at the drum set!

I think with this, Alter's collection of the K-ON! girls is completed.


I so fucking want her but realized that I couldn't afford it. Not at the moment at least. Fuck, why am I so obsessed with Ritsu and her drum set?


I love the fucking details on the equipments. I think Alter has the knack for it. Having this would look so freaking cool in my display cabinet. Shit, I guess I have to guesstimate my budget for the next six months. If I buy this than my plan for a holiday to Japan must be canceled. I have to settle for Bangkok and Vietnam.

Or I can just ask her as part of my dowry =D

5 comments:

Speaking of characters from shitty shows....there's a K-On movie coming out!? What the fuck is wrong with some people!?

I remember Ristu being the only semi-acceptable character from this show (Besides Sawako from episode 5 of the first season), so that should explain why you're so obsessed with her.

A movie? O_o That's fucking ridiculous. If K-ON! gets a movie, I want a movie of Working!! too!

Speaking of Sawako, you might want to check out K-ON!! episode 10. She was awesome again. As for my obsession with Ritsu, it's pretty much comes down to her attitude and drum set.

Even Awesome Sawako doesn't give me enough enthusiasm to watch this show, especially with a show as awesome as Seitokai Yakuindomo, which I just finished, and am now amazingly happy. I love finishing series in only 2 days. It was short, funny, and filled with masturbation jokes....what more can you ask for? I can't wait to make a post comparing it to that other show with a Kaichou, which I may never finish.

Argh now you make me want to check out that show. Finished it in two days? I envy people who have all the time in the world. I used to be that people :(

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...