12 November 2010

Realization of love in Kuragehime episode 4

With every episode of Kuragehime, I am getting even more fond with the OP. It just so catchy and I think the lyrics are beautiful. A perfect fitting for this show, imo. I can't be too sure but I think Tsukimi sing that song, isn't she?



In episode 4, in the mansion down the street, Shu-shu is finalizing his plan for redevelopment and he has his eyes on the Nunz's place. Kuranosuke on the other hand was busy flipping the house hoping to find his mother's address. That's how he found out about the redevelopment and he didn't waste any time.

Take that!

Yes, he told the bad news to the Nunz but they surprisingly took it with so much calmness, it was ridiculous. Did their simple mind really think they'll have a room each at the new hotel? Jeebus. I lol'd at Kuranosuke because he was the only one who see how dire the situation is. Little did he knew that the Nunz already aware of it.

At the start of the episode, the nunz were having bonfire to bake the sweet potatoes and Tsukimi couldn't helped but be emo about it because it was during the bonfire she had as a child that her mom collapsed. When she feels sad, she has the sudden urge to see the jellyfish. LOL does this rings a bell? As a tard, I understand how she feels. Whenever I'm sad/angry/lonely I turn to anime to ease all of those tensions. I guess we are not so different after all, Tsukimi.

Tsukimi made a mistake of telling Kuranosuke about her plan to see the jellyfish though because obviously he wanted to tag along. Once again Tsukimi used the Ole! to cover up for Kuranosuke bluntness. *chuckles* That cracks me up everytime.

Kuranosuke will not allowed Tsukimi to go out with him in that hideous clothes she always wears so he made her wear one of Chieko's kimono and borrowed Shu-shu's Benz. When Shu-shu took one look at the transformed Tsukimi, he went all read in the face and obviously he'll find an excuse to be their chauffeur. I found that to be extremely cute desu.


Thanks to her obsession with jellyfish, she has no reservation whatsoever with Shu-shu. No nervous, no nothing. She only see him as some sort of jellyfish, without her glasses and all.

And for the first time ever, I saw Kuranosuke blushing in front of Tsukimi and acted all weird and shit. Hah love triangle FTW! And because Tsukimi didn't pay him any attention, guess what he did. He changed his clothes and be a fucking man! w00t w00t!

And then his brother ruined the moment


Kuranosuke wondered why he's so pissed off. LOL blessed his soul.

Shu-shu was just trying to calm Tsukimi down since she cried when she remembers her mom. He was all gentlemanly about it too. Damn, I can't choose between these two brothers. Really!

Tsukimi got a bloody nose when she remembered who have comforted her. You got to love how otaku minds work because when she reminiscing about the hug, this is all she can think of:

Win

But things quickly goes back to the old routine when she set foot at the dorm. I'm in such a good mood I found the antics funneh. Especially Maya frustration with her calligraphy pen.

The ending part where Shu-shu got a bloody nose made me snorted like mad. Hah, I love this show, man. FUCKING LOVE IT.

7 comments:

im loving this show too, and you were right Tsukimi doesnt look like she is in her thirties because now we know she is in her twenties.

the side by side comparison of Shu shu with the jelly fish and the moment after when Tsukimi asked Kuranosuke to step aside was funny lol XD

Ole!

As a minor note, the OP song is sung by Chatmonchy. Glo would be disappointed in you since that's his favorite J-pop artist at the moment.

Other than that, there's nothing else really to say that I haven't already said over Twitter. Still finding my life paralleling Shu's quite a bit though that's not necessarily a bad thing.

Ole!

Banban is still the youngest though. He'll be 9 in another 4 years. Damn the afro. The one who is an otaku for old men creeps the beejebus out of me.

I was thinking last week that Tsukimi might be a pedo-bear if he goes for Kuranosuke but now everything made sense.

I'm disappointed with myself for not knowing that it's from Chatmonchy dude =(

I'm trying NOT to identify myself with Shu but is failing miserably. LOL

The more I read about this, the more I realize I should have gone jellyfish instead of squid.

both have tentacles but jellyfish's are deadly which is awesome despite how graceful they are. I'm sprouting nonsense but yes, you should have gone for jellyfish instead of squid de-geso!

CHATTOMONCHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol that's a cute way of saying it :3

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...