14 November 2010

Diary of a tard - Week 2, November 2010

Sunday, November 7

The World God Only Knows episode 5: Elsie is obsessed with Kanon, the most popular idol, who apparently a student at their school as well. Obviously she'll be the next loose soul that Keima needs to rescue. I don't like her almost immediately when she started using stun gun on Keima. WTF? This is why I loath idols. Her songs make me wanna puke. Her attitude is the worst. Looks like Keima going to tackle the problem in next episode >>

Tuesday, November 9

Time for my weekly midfuck. Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt episode 6: heh for a change, it was nice to see Panty and Stocking took a mental beating by the demon sisters. Btw, I'm digging Panty and Stocking's school uniform. Yes, this is the first time I noticed them. Just goes to show how much attention I'm paying for this shit. It is also cool that they can combined their weapons for a more badass weaponry. And I like the fact that Geek Boy is kinda the permanent sidekick for the girls. But yeah, the action and everything else are still over the top. I'm not complaining though. This show doesn't make sense to begin with. Finally, are we getting a plot what's with the mayor and everything?

angels vs demons. You have to ask which one are the angels?

Wednesday, November 10

This week kinda busy. I am way behind with the episodes but I'm not gonna missed Otome Youkai Zakuro episode 6. Someone tells Rinkei and Hotaru to get a fucking room please. Their lovey dovey shit is starting to get on my nerve. There's only so much shoujo that I can stomach. After last episode, Ganryuu kinda emo though and it's totally understandable. He was so useless last week, wasn't he? But thanks to his PMS, we get to see the twin backstory, and Zakuro's too. I can't wait to see the plots with Zakuro unraveled and how her budding romance with Agemaki will end. She reminds me of yours truly.

Oh Ganryuu you are so moe

Oh fuck. Thank goodness they don't used the Ojou-sama's mom is actually Akira's mom card? That is just too fucked up dude. This was revealed in episode 6 of Yosuga no Sora. Wait, when did Haru and AKira started dating? Are they going to pretend that nothing happened with Ojou-sama? I don't get this. But yeah, I understand why Akira wants to call off the dating shit. Her reasons are totally acceptable. But she's being a coward and too emotional. I don't like her anymore. Not that I did in the beginning. And fuck, the end sex makes me wanna puke >>

The bitch lies. She obviously wants to give him her pussy

Star Driver episode 6 is so good I have to write a post about it.

Just realized that I missed chapter 108 of Claymore. Jeebus I'm way behind on my manga. Youma and awakened beings flooded the city of Labona. Galatea, Mitia, Yuma, Helen, Deneva, Tabitha and few other claymores are finishing them off. They then learned about the death of Miria and the missing of Clare. Then they jump to Raiko (or whatever his name is, I have long forgotten about him tbh) in chapter 109. I don't even remember who Dae is. Help? Also they revealed what happened to Clare. She has become some kinda awakened being status thingy. I don't really have a clue what's going on. That thing that Helen and Deneve dragged with them is of two beings. While Helen showed the Galatea of the thingy, Deneve stopped Tabitha from going to the organization alone. Deneve is pretty straightforward with her opinion of Miria though. That was good. I thought everyone would be depressed now that their captain is no longer with them. Instead they are going to the organization together to avenge Miria. Even Deitrich is joining after she learned the truth about the Organization. Oh, there's a possibility that Miria is still alive? Yosh!

Holy fuck, I missed D.Gray-Man chapter 199 too? Jeebus. WTF. Alma self-destruct and I didn't expect Kanda to get destroyed too. I want to fucking shred the Earl to pieces now. That motherfuking good for nothing shit! That woman in the last chapter, the fucking Earl use her soul in Alma's body. She's the woman Kanda loved. I fucking refused to accept the fact that Kanda is a goner. Fuck you! So the Dark Material has taken over Alma's body and Yu is still trying to save him. Looks like he'll be gone somewhere with Alma as Allen used his Noah power and opened a gate, declaring that neither the Noah nor the Order must interfered with his decision.


I must say that Ore no Imouto episode 6 surprised me in a good way. I thoroughly enjoyed the show. Goes to show my dislike towards Kirino I guess.

Thursday, November 11

Ah, waking up to Bleach latest chapter is always awesome.

4 comments:

I've lost all interest in D. Grayman. What exactly is going on?
Also, RUUUUUURUUUS!! XD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwZSzlk4JHA

Yeah, because it's monthly manga, most often than not we have forgotten what's going on in the last chapter. Further more, the story kinda all over the place lately. I don't know what's going on most of the time too. I read it because they are just so delectable to be ignored. And I still hope Lavi will make his re-appearance soon T_T

I have not been following Claymore since onemanga was shut down. And now I am so excited about it again.

Yeah, since OneManga closed down, I feel lazy to watch manga which is why I'm way behind some of the manga. It just wasn't the same I guess.

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...