10 November 2010

Star Driver episode 6: The King's pillar

Wako is certainly tactless today, going out on a date with Takuto when she's supposed to be married to Sugata.

Oh fuck *squirts*

Heh, I was just being a bitch there. I know the whole "you can't forced who you fall in love with" thingy and surprisingly for the first time today I found that Wako might like Sugata for real. Today is Sugata's birthday but Wako knows how much he hates his birthday because he hates that his life has been determined ever since he was born. Sugata is the King Cybody, probably the strongest one on the planet, even stronger than Tauburn. But he never apprivoised so he doesn't know what his power is. Just like Wako, he is forbidden to leave the island. So they have that in common.

I was never convinced that Wako likes Sugata but in this episode, her feelings definitely get through to me. He used Takuto to celebrate Sugata's birthday but knowing Takuto he wouldn't let it slide so he brought Wako to Sugata's house. Btw, Sugata spent his entire evening at the dojo alone. Sad isn't it? I definitely feel for him. But I'm deviating. The reason Takuto brought Wako to the dojo was for her to sing for the both of them. It was touching.

delicious

During the singing, the fallen North maiden continued her story of Sam who have slaughtered the Squid Emperor and brought back it's blue blood to the King. The king drank the blood and thanked Sam because now he finally get to sleep for eternity. The blue blood was actually a potion to end his immortal life. Lovely twist, no?

Anyway, the freckled girl doesn't want Takuto to bang Wako so she took out her cybody and attacked them in the middle of Wako's singing. The fighting was awesome. The Mermaidoll is kinda cool, whats with her agility and shit. For the first time we gotta see the maids of Sugata in action. They are good but of course Takuto needs to step in for the kill, which still kinda phailed.

Oh shit, he's shitty mad now

I always found men in shikakusho to be extremely hot *_*

I practically squeal when Sugata appeared to save Wako. Of course in order to save her, he has to apprivoise which mean he'll be in an eternal coma from now on unless Takuto does something about it. I guess this goes to show that Sugata loves her too despite the fact that he said he has the freedom to choose who he wants to fall in love with. The end makes me teary eyes. I hope this is not the last time we see Sugata awake. Please not let it be the last.

The day turned out to be Takuto's birthday as well. This is definitely a day of celebration that no one can forget.

The King's Pillar

I want to kill that freckled girl for this. If she didn't release her Mermaidoll and that said cybody didn't go berserk, Sugata wouldn't need to apprivoise. That bitch.

Star Driver must be the surprise show of the season. If you remembered the first episode, which kinda full of mindfuck, you know what I mean. This show is getting so fucking good. I love it hence why I took my time to write this episodic review. The episode was fap worth it.

so serene

2 comments:

love that final screencap of the island. Of all the shows I passed up this season, Star Driver is the one I'm still considering going back and watching when I get a chance.

It's getting good with every episodes. I'm sure it will ripe nicely when it ends

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...