23 October 2010

Diary of a tard - Week 3, October 2010

Saturday, October 16

Shinryaku! Ika Musume episode 2: Meet the life saver Gorou who is voiced by Yuuichi Nakamura. He quickly becomes eneme. In 2nd segment, they celebrated Ika's birthday for the firs time and on the last segment, Ika was being invaded by Sanae. Overall this is a fucking boring episode >>

Monday, October 18

Ore no Imouto episode 3 can really gets on your nerves if you let it >>

Wednesday, October 19


Episode 3 of Yosuga no Sora focuses on Ojou-sama and the perverted horny Haru. I don't watch this show for this shit. I'm watching this show for the twincest. I want my twincest!! I'm dropping this shit. God it made me rage >=(

Bleach latest episode is good since a lot is going on. Funny stuff too ^^

One of the show that I look forward to this season surprisingly is Otome Youkai Zakuro. In episode 3, I get to learn more about Zakuro and how she was born. Her mother was spirited away twice and she never saw her mother after the second time. Their job this week was about the said topic. I love how the interaction between Zakuro and Agemaki turned out inside that tiny bedroom. I just wish Agemaki would have used the opportunity to do something naughty with her LOL. Anyway looks like the plot is getting deeper. There are people who wants to harm Zakuro.

*frustrated that nothing happened >>*

Friday, October 22

There are a lot of information that I need to digest in episode 2 of To Aru Majutsu no Index II. Steyr is back. He seeks help from Index and Touma. Apparently Liber AL vel Legis has been stolen and Orsola Acquinas, the only person who can decipher it is no where to be found. But of course, by pure chance, Touma met her and led her directly to the others. The Roman Catholics suspected the Amakusa behind this treachery who managed to kidnapped Orsola again. Anyone else think that the Pope of Amakusa looks like Spike from Cowboy Bebop? Btw, there are some unnecessary fanservice. I felt insulted. I expect better from this show.


Panty and Stockings with Garterbelt episode 3: This show is definitely NOT for kids. The offensive level is outrageous which perhaps the only reason why I continue watching it. I mean, the whole episode pretty much discussing about men's dicks. But that can only go so far even for me, if they don't back it up with substance. I still think they were trying too damn hard. It came out like it was forced. Needless to say, I suffered, especially through the Saving Private Ryan parody.

I must admit that I was very biased when I wrote the first impression of Togainu no Chi. They wasted first half of the 2nd episode with shit about Keisuke going to the castle. Things only get better when Gunji, Kiriwar and Tama appeared. Anyway, some of the things I noticed this time around:
  • They fucked up the color of the blood. It seems unrealistic for it to be that shade of red.
  • WTF is wrong with Rin's eyes? They are fucking HUGE! And I don't remember him/her to be that psychotic. If anything, she/he might seems the most sane character in the manga.
  • What happened to character design and overall quality of the anime? O_o
  • I understand how most people find this show retarded. The sexual tension between Akira and Keisuke is unbelievable! LOL just wait till Ginzu and Shiki get in the mix :P

Arakawa Under the Bridge x Bridge episode 3: For the first time ever, Kou pissed Nino off when she found him listening to her private cassettes. Angry Nino is hot. Then the girls are having pyjama party to cheer her up. P-Ko is suddenly the expert about love. I still find it disturbing when she begins to imagine romantic stuff that she and Mayor might have. So the rest of the episode is pretty much about Ko trying to win back Nino's heart. The end was unexpectedly romantic that it hurts because I'm going through some really tough shit atm. I'm not exactly lucky like Nino when it comes to love. For a detailed review on this episode, check out 5camp's post which he spent 3 bloody hours on. It was worth it.

LOL WUT?!

Saturday, October 23

Good start with the kissing between the glass in episode 2 of Star Driver. I found that extremely erotic and hot. LOL I want to do that with random strangers as well. Tokato joined the drama club which is more than it seems since they know about the Cybody and shit. Meanwhile, the bad guys with weird taste in clothing are known as Glittering Crux Brigade. Gay? Very. But I love the guys because they are so freaking bold, especially the girls. Kissing at random? Rapeage? I approved. In episode 3, they ended up working part time for the mistress of Whore. At one point, Takuto has a kendou fight with Takashi and props to the animation. I like it a lot. I think once you get used to the pace, Star Driver is very enjoyable. All the scheming and what not just made it more interesting. I'm even happt with how the mecha fight turned out. It all depends on the man behind the wheel I guess and Takashi is kinda hot. For the first time, Tauburn faced a worthy enemy but of course in the end he will prevail. One of the good part in Star Driver is the fact that the mecha fights are accompanied by a beautiful song sang by the Fish Girl.


nice ^^

5 comments:

"I want to do that with random strangers as well."

You should. If you ever get in trouble with the police, I will gladly defend you in court. It is after all, for a worthy cause.

Thank you. It is nice knowing that I can depend on you during my trial times XD

Nothing on mangas this time around? New Soul Eater was a bit anticlimatic...

Sadly I am no longer a manga whore. Work is too busy for me. I have to pick between manga and anime and my choice is anime atm. The only manga I'm following at the moment is probably Bleach and Zettai Karen Children and occasional catch up on Naruto, Soul Eater and Claymore.

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...