23 October 2010

Most addictive music video EVER

No, this has nothing to do with the most addictive song because if it is then Na Na Na will be it, although this song itself is kinda addictive to be honest. Here, I am solely talking about music video that I found out about 2 months ago and has since then been repeating the video at least once a day. I even recorded it at home and purposely shared a link on facebook and favorite this on YouTube for easy access.

I'm talking about Super Junior's Bonamana music video. You have to see it to understand why did I get so addicted to this video.



The dance sequences entertained me to no end. They are so freaking synchronized. I can honestly say that this is one of the best dance videos I have ever seen in my life so far. Otherwise I won't be wasting my time writing a post about it.

Hats off and my highest compliment for the choreographer.

Here is another video of them (Sorry Sorry) with cool dance sequences as well. The choreographer for this one is Nick Bass, the same choreographer for Justin Timberlake. I guess that explains a lot.



Oh man, these boys are so dreamy *squirts*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...