28 September 2010

Anime ain't for kids

This post has a suicidal tendency if you are a Kelantanese
(c) kyo

I had a good dream but not a good night sleep. I woke up with a link on my Facebook wall about some news that fucking pissed me off so early in the morning. So here I am ranting about it.

According to independent Malaysia news-site, The Malaysian Insider, anime is not for kids because they are "dangerous" for their minds. The news were written/taken at the state of Kelantan and I feel sorry for the kids there (not really actually) because they are making the anime (DVD, VCD, etc) as illegal items.

This happened when the spoke person probably found an ecchi anime (not even a hentai goddammit) in one of his children collection (and most likely faps to it too). Since Kelantan is supposedly the most religious state in Malaysia, the only way their ignorant minds can deal with this problem is by seizing all the DVD, VCD and anime-related stuff from the stores and declare that it is illegal *facepalm*

These ignorant fools deserved to be shot in the head. Talk about being extreme...

Before they fucking made up their useless mind about such drastic measures, they should have at least learn a few things about anime. There are so many genre and yes although I have said that most anime is cater to a much matured audience, that doesn't mean they are "dangerous". What is so dangerous about ecchi anime anyway except maybe you walking around with something protruding at the front of your pantsu?

I would have understand and be more sympathetic if they picked some carnage and bloody anime like Berserk, Sword of the Stranger or Kara no Kyoukai but ecchi? For fucking real?

This is why I dislike ecchi. But that besides the point.

If the government of Malaysia suddenly think that this is a good idea and want to fucking adopt it, I would fucking camp outside of Najib's house and educate him about anime! Or write a petition. Whichever works.

This post will be continued. I want to rant more but I need to get to work.

6 comments:

They are freaking ignorant to the reality.

My son has more Anime DVD's than anything else. We are currently watching One Piece Season One and he loves it.

We watched Gurren Lagann together and did have to explain some things, but that is part of parenting. Making sure you are there to help your kids understand things.

I will not let him watch Queen's Blade or movies like that however. But these are not the norm.

BAKA !!!

Anarchy is best saved for times when anime is in jeopardy. They should rise up and rebel....violently....can you imagine the news story?

"Violent protests over.....anime."

Awesome shit. Don't fuck with the anime crowd.....although that might just work to prove their point...

I don't think those kids in that state are aware of what's going on. They are fucking obliviously stupid to begin with which is why part of me is saying that they deserved it.

If they are incorporating the same shit at my state though, I'll be the one leading the fucking rebellion squad.

I mean I understand how parent might be worried if they found ecchi shows in their child's collection but to announce illegality on ALL kinds of anime just based on that? That's fucking stupid.

In the first place who did a child get hold of those collection? From a DVD shop? over the net?

Anime turned everyone I knew into violent pedophiles.

I think those morons found a DVD hence why they only bother compensating the physical shits. They have no fucking clue about torrent *evil laughs*

Are you referring to me, Jura? XD

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...