29 September 2010

Another small milestone achieved: 100K

My life in an image
(c) itaio


Yeah, for some reason I got another 50K hits since last June. It's either I'm getting better or people have nothing else to do. But either way, for those who visited my blog, even by accident and ended up hating it, I want to say thank you. You guys made my experience just that more sweeter and in a way saying that I'm not really wasting my time writing something that nobody reads.

This number is shit if compared to other bloggers. Take Glo for example. He reached 200K few days ago. He managed to get another 100K for his ISSS in 7 months. Let see if I can beat him in getting another 100K hits in the same amount of months. Why? Because it will keep me motivated.

I took a look at my first post and couldn't help but feeling nostalgic about few things:
  1. Reading is no longer my passion which is sad because I still like doing it. I just don't have the time anymore :(
  2. The last book I read took almost a year for me to finish. This happened in April and I haven't read other book since then.
  3. I missed reviewing books.
Then I took a look at my second post. I lol'd because that is no longer the klux everyone knew.

I wonder if in another 5 years, when I take a look at all my previous posts, would I still be the klux that I am today. Will I still be passionate about anime? The thought scares me to tell you the truth because I will be going through different phase in my life soon like getting married, having kids, and all that shits.

You know what? Fuck that. No one can predicts the future but I sure as hell can shape it the way I want it. My children will definitely growing up enjoying anime and good books.

One thing I know for sure that won't change is the fact that I will always have passion for writings. And with that I am sure that this blog will live a happy, long and meaningful life. As I read some of the posts from the previous years, I couldn't help but smile. Apparently this blog, without me realizing it, has turned out to be a diary of me.

Oh man, this post is shit. I'm gonna end it now.

13 comments:

Congrats on the big number - I am one shy of 50K as I looked at my blog - LOL one little view.

Keep posting and we will keep reading :)

Books books and more books!? HAHAHAHAHAHA WOW. Sounds nothing like you. You're blog is way better.

You would get more hits if you joined NANO, but that would also mean that you sold out.

Anyway, congratulations on the hits (which don't really mean anything but we pretend like they do).

Did you guys have that stat counter when you first open your blog?

And Glo, I know right? Back in the days, I love books (I still do actually). It is also one source of my income since I write book reviews for zine. Then I have to write for motorsports column so that died down a little though not completely. It is when I started watching anime that my passion for other things totally wiped off. Anime rules my life. Not that I am complaining ^^

wait...you're getting married for real?!
If so congratulations! Hope you two will be muchos happy. ^_^
If not, well, sorry for rubbing it in. =(

Well, I plan to :P

sweet more hit points! lol what a difference from your first post but your passion in writing carries through, your definitely good at it ^^

thehe, thank you. Hopefully it will continue. I am definitely proud of that fact *smug*

Congratulations on 100K. The hits will just keep on coming if you keep posting regularly.

Thanks TJ. I hope for many years to come this blog will still remain as an anime-oriented blog.

Congrats on 100k!! I didn't realize you're on your fourth year of blogging already. This represents a very awesome collection of memories here. Keep blogging. ^ ^

Thanks Yi. Time flies when you're having fun ^^

Your blog is super great! ^_^ May not always leave a comment, but I do stop by just to see what'cha gotta say! ;)

Yes, my blog is super great. Thanks for acknowledging that. LOL kidding. Thanks for keep coming back, girl :)

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...