04 July 2010

Diary of a tard - Week 5, June 2010

Monday, June 28

Karneval chapter 23: They are dealing with poachers, who turned out dead somehow. So obviously they suspected the Valga. Turned out that Murano was the culprit. Meanwhile, at the other side of the forest, Gareki was with Tsukitachi (whose hat can turned into girls btw) and Yogi has escaped from Dr. Akari's watch.

Hehe, in chapter 17 of Yandere Kanojo, they thought they'll be alone but Manabu's grandpa brought Reina's dad home with him. There goes the big secret! Things surprisingly went pretty well though and before Reina leave, Manabu's grandpa told her about a secret: Manabu will face a difficult choice soon and he hopes Reina will stay with him then.

The final episode for Working!! is perfect!

Wednesday, June 30

Stark resurrection in episode 277 of Bleach.

Thursday, July 1

My dad's birthday yet he is at sea. Will probably do something nice when he gets back.

Hichigo made my day. I wet my pantsu. So obviously Bleach chapter 410 is good!

Naruto chapter 500: Naruto's mom telling him how did she become the Jinchuuriki. It was too soapy for my taste. The nine-tail was stole from his mom during his birth, it was when the seal was at it weakest. And I got to admit, seeing Naruto at birth made me eyes teary. Oh btw, we also got to take a glimpse of Sasuke when he was still a baby.


Friday, July 2

The summer has started officially with the released of Ookami to Shichinin no Nakama-tachi. Not a good start if you asked me.

2 comments:

I was expecting some epic 500th chapter. This chapter bored me though. The backstory is starting to drag on for me.

Anyways, I've decided to delay my summer season watchings to catch up on some older series.

Yeah for some reason (being too busy with life) I am not as enthusiastic about the summer as I should have be. I need to watch something that blows my mind.

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...