29 June 2010

Working!! episode 13


This is the ending that I have been looking forward to all week: Working!! episode 13, where the date supposed to happen! Why am I the one getting nervous about this? LOL

Oh yeah because I remember looking at the preview from the previous episode. It seems like Inami and Takanashi didn't get to have their date and that kinda makes me feels restless. I WANT Inami and Takanashi to be on an official date, by hook or by crook.

So I was relieved when Takanashi turned up for the date.

But whoa... I did not expect Takanashi to cross-dress again... although knowing the people at Wagnaria, I really shouldn't be surprised. Yamada "accidentally" spilled a bucket of water on Takanashi and Souma "accidentally" has a change of clothes for him. Yep, you guess it: Kotori's clothes.


Obviously there's pros and cons with Takanashi being Kotori. The pros

  • Inami wouldn't punch him to death
  • They can be in close proximity without Takanashi have to worry about his life on the line
The cons
  • They don't look like they are on a date. Which I am not happy about
  • As much as I love Kotori, I love the bespectacled Takanashi even more =3
  • This made them lesbian
At one point of their date, they are this || close from holding hands. I kinda feel sorry for Inami though since we all knew that Takanashi is oblivious with what is really going on at the moment or how big does this date mean to Inami. If his obliviousness wasn't enough, their moments were ruined by puppies or a flying saucer.

It is one thing after the other. But in the end I was glad that Takanashi has slowly became aware of his feelings towards Inami, even though he came up with such pathetic excuse to cover that feeling. In denial.

*facepalm*

Luckily though Inami has a really good filtering system. All she heard was the word "cute". LOL I wish I have that ability XD

Anyway while they were having a date, Satou is generous enough to keep Taneshima, Yamada and Souma away. He promised to treat Yamada to a meal and forced Souma to buy clothes for Yamada. Ah, what a good person he is.

Remember the mysterious black haired girl who wears glasses and is always around in the background? She's no longer a mysterious subject.


At first I thought she is Yamada since that girl have enough props to impostor Obama. Apparently not. She is just a "normal" girl who tries hard to be normal. Heh

So that's it for Working!! This show is easily the first on my favorite list for Spring. I really hope they will be a second season (or more). This show is just of awesome. It makes me want to have babies with Takanashi and produce cute Takanashi Jr =3

6 comments:

The manga has more material, though some readers wonder if it's enough for another season; the anime cherry-picked chapters from the first 4 volumes, after all. And by cherry-picked, it looks like the directing staff deliberately chose many of the chapters focusing on Inami and Takanashi, probably to give the 13-episode outing a 'core' to work on amidst the gags.

Still, that leaves 4 more volumes' worth of material. One can hope, as that's MORE than what K-On!! is basing itself on this season.

Hah, that's something that I want to hear! So they have enough material to do at least another season.

I thought that there must have been more to it since they have set up so much stuff, like Yachiyo/Satou/Kyoko for example.

And they did hint at a second season :)

I'm currently writing a review of this season, but I'm having a really tough time deciding my favorite character. So I'll ask you. Who's my favorite character?

Your favorite character at first was Kyoko. Then Yachiyo. Now it's Satou. Lets complete the triangle, ne?

What do you have against lesbians? Are you homophobic or something?

LOL no I don't have problem with lesbian and I'm not homophobic. I just want Inami and Takanashi has a heterosexual relationship is all

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...