04 July 2010

Germany is on a buttrape spree


Well, first it was with Australia. Then Klose got the red card against Serbia. But that was nothing. It was a minor set back. They won 1-0 against Ghana and that means they were in the second round of the World Cup 2010.

Next up was England. I was all jittery, afraid of the worst. I keep forgetting that England is made of shit. Because we Malaysian are more into the English Premier League as opposed to any other major league in the world, it kinda influenced our thinking and think that they are a worthy opponent. Obviously they were not.

They got buttraped by Germany 4-1 which sent them losers home and Germany was up for the quarter final.

As I write this entry, I have a big goofy smile plastered on my face. It is half and hour after midnight. The game ended at 12am with Germany whipping the Argentina's butt 4-0. That was a hell of a big win and a hell of gigantic humiliation for the Argentina.

Germany has made God abandoned Maradonna. Seems like the former footballer misheard the prophecy. It is the will of God that Germany will win the World Cup 2010, and for them to be slaughtered with no mercy by the hands of the deutschland.

The first goal by Muller was crucial. It took the Argentinian a while to get their beat because of the goal. It set the course of the entire game. After half time, it looks like Argentina will finally get their first goal but whaddaya know, the next goal by Klose made me jumped with delight. Frederich sealed their ticket to the semi-final with a third goal and by then, I was busy celebrating, I don't even care if Argentina will score a consolation goal. But hey, why not made it 4 right? Right! Thanks again Klose.

The man of the match for me is no other than Bastian Schweinsteiger. He deserved a gold medal for his effort.

I hope the Germany can carry this awesome momentum that they have and won't be daunted at the prospect of playing against Paraguay or Spain in the semi-final.

Now, every time people asked me why do I love Germany, all I have to do is ask them to watch the quarter final of World Cup 2010. The game was self-explanatory.

Germany never phailed to entertain. Australia, England and Argentina have a big hole in their butt caused by this rapeage. I approved.

10 comments:

I don't believe in God, but i do believe in deutschen efficiency ^^ I wish brazil could have made up at least to the semi-finals, so i could have a day off from work at tuesday... =(

After this game, i've no doubt, deutschen team will win the world cup.

haha...suka sgt entrie nieh!!

"buttrape spree" is completely underrated. Right now Germany is fucking everyone who thinks that they even might get Klose to a tie right in the ass with a 30485 foot cock (and 20394 ft wide at that). Germany is seriously raping Planet Earth. If they don't win it all I'll be shocked.

(Did you see what I did there?)

Amen, Thi. Amen. *crosses fingers*

I'm Klose to understanding, Glo. I really am XD

Go Deutschland!

I'm rooting for Spain. I can't name a single player on their team, but I do have a Spain soccer shirt that my mother bought for me several years ago (she buys all my clothes because I hate shopping).

Torres is in Spain which is why I am all jittery and shit. I just hope Lahm and his team does another good job at defending and score one or two goals while they are at it. No need 4.

take a look at the oracle octopus =>

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/07/06/paul-the-octopus-stuns-ge_n_636118.html

shut up. I know. I've seen it yesterday. The damn octopus need to be made into a sushi! >_<

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...