31 July 2010

Diary of a tard - Week 4, July 2010

Saturday, July 24

It has been a while since I last read Zettai Karen Children. With news that onemanga will be closing down soon, I figure I better hurry and catch up. Kaoru managed to find Shiho and Aoi in chapter 219. However she has a hard time trying to save Minamoto. She has to choose between saving Minamoto and the villagers. I was disappointed when she chose the later. Although it is heroic, it wasn't very romantic even though she cried about not having enough power. I was even more ticked off when suddenly "Feather" was born. The shit? Chapter 220: Feather responded to Kaoru's wish for more power. I don't like where this is going at all. Sure she helped them out but she definitely has hidden agenda, i.e. Minamoto. I do not approved. Minomoto belongs only to Kaoru. I especially do not approved when she leisurely takes the face of Kaoru (from the future) after she invaded Minamoto's dream. Chapter 221: Of course Minamoto will get horny when he saw the naked Kaoru/Feather. Thank goodness she can't stay in that form for a long time. Chapter 222: The Children get a day off from school. Director and Sakaki went to their apartment with Feather (as a bird) along. The Director also brought along a CD from Hyoubu who said there's a fluctuation in the future and so they are going to cooperate to find out who caused it. Chapter 223: The Children are going to onsen with Minamoto (obviously). Kaoru's new resolution is to be more feminine and less of a pervert. Awww, that ain't fun. While they are out having fun, Feather has escaped. I bet she wants to join in on the fun too >_> Chapter 224: Kaoru is totally cute when her guard is down. I mean she was being totally honest about her feelings. Meanwhile Minamoto is using himself to lure out Feather who is about to kill Mirage/Yuuri.

Wednesday, July 28

Bleach episode 281 was supposed to be fantastic. Unfortunately it turned out to be average at best.

Chapter 76 of Soul Eater! I almost wet my pantsu when I saw the color spread of Kidd and Black Star. I just know that this chapter is going to be awesome. Unfortunately I was wrong. We have to endure several pages of Maka finally get a hold of herself (BORING!). Fortunately her opponent is Giriko that kinda make up for it. He and his chainsaw are bad ass. But like all the bad guys, he eventually will succumb to the united front of Maka/Soul especially when Soul started using Arachne's power to boost his "lame" attack . I'm pissed that Giriko met his end like that. And then suddenly Giriko is actually a girl? Fuck? What is happening here? I'm confused! The good news is, looks like Maka is going to get her ass kicked again. Hehe. But lets forget about the little tits. Lets talk about the fight that I have been waiting for: Black Star vs Kidd.


Thursday, July 29

Chapter 6 of Are You Alice? just like what I did with Zettai Karen Children. Alice is trapped between buildings while the Mad Hatter save his ass from the duke. Actually the "Alice Replacement" was willing to sacrifice herself but the Cheshire Cat took the blow for her. Meanwhile, Alice was save by a stranger who opened the Caterpillar Lane for him.

Friday, July 30

I am a nervous wreck at the moment because of Gin. Bleach chapter 414 is fangasm worthy. I'm just too afraid of the consequences though =\

Zettai Karen Children chapter 225: So whenever Yuuri is pissed, she'll turn to Phantom. Okay, I think I get it now. Anyway, Feather convinced Phantom/Mirage that she can lives as Yuuri. What the fuck is this? And she has the nerve to ask Minamoto out. Argh I really don't like Feather.

Catching up to chapter 62 and 63 of Vampire Knight: I am absolutely confuse with what's going on lately. Is Rido, Kaname's uncle? He kinda kidnapped Kaname was he not? And then what? Whose memory was it that trapped inside of Kaname? Fuck, he has been around since ten thousand years ago? So he is actually not Yuuki's brother? This is seriously some boring shit. Luckily in chapter 63, they switched the story to Zero. Now that is more like it. He has held Aido captive to wring some information out of him. Kudos for Aido though for encouraging Zero to face Kaname to take what is his (he is referring to Yuuki). Ah, I understand Kaname's obsession with Yuuki a little better now. Apparently the woman he once loved had the same face. The same person that gives the the first generation of Hunters her blood with the power to kill vampires. Then she fucking tore heart out so they can used it to build weapons. So fucking cliche.

Zero and his expressions... ^w^

Naruto chapter 504: Minato really is something. I would fall in love with him easily too. He sacrificed himself so that his wife would have few minutes with his son. How noble. Although if it was I, I would just killed the nine-tail fox and sacrificed my wife. It will secure the fact that the nine-tail fox will be gone forever and won't be a threat anymore, even more so because Madara has told him that he will return. For someone who is so handsome, he is kinda dumb. Having said that, I cried.


This week turned out to be a manga week for me.

2 comments:

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...