21 November 2009

Diary of a tard - week 3, November '09

Sunday, November 15

Thank goodness that they continue with the graviton case in episode 7 of To Aru Kagaku no Railgun. Like I suspected the guy that was bullied in last chapter is the culprit. They can't be anymore obvious... I can't blame him for being that psychotic though. I probably would too. This kinda highlight how useless Judgement is. Hehe anyway, I love it whenever Touma is around Biribiri. Their relationship reminds me of IchiRuki moments earlier in the series.

epic

Trapeze episode 2. OMG this show is made of win! I could not stop laughing from start to finish. This dude, you see, has a morning wood and while changing his pants, he knocked a bookshelf and one of the book fell on his analog stick. Because of this he has a case of permanent erection. I am not sure whether I should feel sorry for the real dude that allowed his face to be used in the animation, or pats him in the back ^^"

In episode 3, a famous author suffered from OCD. He got sick to his stomach at any uncertainties. I don't think he was cured though. Or maybe he did after Megumi approached him about Tomorrow. This episode didn't have the lol factor >_>

This is stupid. I didn't bother to check whether mangafox has Kure-nai so I didn't know they are up to chapter 24 already where onemanga still stuck at chapter 7. Jeebus lame! I spent the entire afternoon catching up with the chapters. I found out that the anime started from chapter 7 and ended at chapter 17. I still didn't like the loli shit that was going on though. Anyway now I got to read something that I don't know and it just getting better and better (if you ignored the harem). Yosh!! One thing I like the most about Kure-nai is, most of the female characters can kick some real ass. Just takes Guillotine for example...

She's a freaking hitman, man! She decapitated her victims @_@

Not to mention that there are Yuuna and Ginko too! The only one I can't stand is Murasaki but she's a child so she doesn't count.

I've caught up with Inuyasha. Sigh... Like everyone already said, they are freaking rushing things. I am kinda disappointed. Let see if I can recap the four episodes right:
  • Inuyasha managed to infused Dakki with Tessaiga
  • Byakuya made a cameo
  • Mouryomaru fucking eats everything. I mean EVERY FUCKING THINGS!!
  • Inuyasha's training only took half a day -__-
  • Mouryomaru is dead
  • Naraku wants Kikyou dead T__T
Monday, November 16

I have purposely avoid reading Ares because I hate the fact that Ares wants to kill Michael, and chapter 113 confirmed it. I know it is going to take a while until the face off but since it's inevitable, I'm dreading it even more. In chapter 115, Baruna came to Ares' rescue you mothafucka!! Weep and die!! w00t!!! And fucking hell, sometimes Ares can be as cold blooded as Michael so what makes him a good guy?! Grrr... he killed Nikolai. We have a new soon-to-be hero in chapter 118. His name is Genesis. I bet he still can't beat either Michael, Baruna or Ares.

After a year apart, BSS fansub finally released the second special episode of Moyashimon - Microbe Theater Deluxe. Remember! Excessive cleaning of your body can make you smell bad! XO

Tuesday, November 17

I decided to pick up Ookiku Furikabutte again after I put it on hold for couple of months because of the sudden booze of it's fanarts. I have always like this series and can't get enough of the anime. I hope they will make a new season when the manga got a little bit further. Btw, I just remembered why I dropped the manga: one chapter is like 100+ pages. Chapter 17 is a good chapter nonetheless. The team found out who they are up against next.

Tajima-kun (fanart by KL_chan)

Shibata made an enemy with Shinjo on his first day working as the detective in chapter 5 of Shibatora. Then he met another delinquent who played pranks on him (sound familiar?). But in chapter 6, we got to see the glimpse of Shibata's past. Looks like there was a very gruesome reason why he wanted to be a detective in the youth division.


Wow, looks like I am really in a mood of catching up to my manga. Next one is Chrome Shelled Regios: Missing Mail. I can't remember the reason why I put it on hold... oh yeah I do. Life raped me in the butt >_>.

Wednesday, November 18

Am I the only one who watch Cheburashka Arere? But anyway, episode 4 is about hiccups, episode 5 is about counting stars and episode 6 is about Cheburashka being a forgetful little shit. I also found out that Gena is a lolicon.

Bleach episode is made of win this week. The real showdown will be next week though.

Spend the night watching xxxHolic Shunmuki. I am pretty much confused by the crossover >_>

Thursday, November 19

I got to give credit to Fairy Tail anime for attempting to be as true as possible with the manga. Episode 6 is the part where they were trapped by the Eisenwald inside a train station. Erza, Gray and Natsu were awesome, especially Erza with her requip ability. Lucy on the other hand was useless as usual. I hate her Cancer.

*facepalm*

Naruto is out early this week. Too bad we wouldn't have Bleach too :(
But anyway, when Kisame fused with sword, the surroundings were covered in water so the first thing Bee tried to do was saving his friends from drowning. It was fun to see Bee and his inner beast communicating and be on the same wavelength but of course with a chakra sucking ability Bee wouldn't last long. However Kisame didn't think that Samehada will turned against him. LOL this is funny shit.

Michael attacked Chronos' during the rain in chapter 119 of Ares. He made Icarus second guessing his attacks. Even though the Chronos looks like they have their defense solid, I just knew that Michael has something up his sleeves. Otherwise he won't be so foolish to attack in the rain. I mean Esteban can cut through the damn armor suit! And he is only from the first platoon, supposedly the weakest platoon in Michael's army. When Michael saw that his troops aren't getting anywhere with Chronos' defense, he made them retreat. Of course Chronos thought that they have won the battle. What they didn't know is, Gracio troops are on their way. Damn, Michael is really giving me the chills man. He's such a pure genius.

Lag was finally able to cross the bridge and entered Yuusari in episode 7 of Letter Bee. As her arrived at the Bee Hive, Lag was immediately sent for the examination. Needless to say that Lag passed with flying colors. I am glad that Zazie was around to help Lag out. He revealed that Gauche is no longer a Bee (WTF?!! I KNEW IT! I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPENED! *cries* T__T)
Anyway, remember when I said there is only one hottie in the OVA? I got her name in this episode. It was Aria Link and she's someone close to Gauche. Also, remember how I always complained about the Gaichuu looking like shit? Well, in this episode they look decent enough. Niche can be cute sometimes I guess. I lol'd when she decided to put her pants on again. And apparently Signal has so many twins, I lost count.

First Steak, now this? Coolest horse ever!

*sighs* I just loves bishies...

Friday, November 20

Heh B.A.B.E.L. is totally clueless of Hyoubu's intention/plan in Zettai Karen Children chapter 196. I want to believe Hyoubu when he said that the P.A.N.D.R.A. children are at that school for the same reason as the Children. I mean, they are good kids after all and Hyoubu isn't really bad... Of course B.A.B.E.L. have to make them promised not to use their power at school which they refused but guess what, Kaoru take the oath for them. This is very telling as to why Hyoubu calls her the Queen, eh? XD On the other hand, Phantom is burn with jealousy.

OMFreakingG Icarus decided to counter attack Michael which exactly what Michael had anticipated. OMG OMG OMG!! This is freaking awesome! This is why I fucking love Ares! This is farking why I love Michael! Pure carnage baby!!


Chapter 38 of Kuroshitsuji is good since it introduced some new fucking awesome characters: Charles Grey and Charles Phipps. The Queen ordered Ciel to entertain her Germany guest and at the end of the chapter, it showed us that Sebastian is fatally injured.

Holy fucking shit! O_0

I hate it when a series duped us of when they killed one of the characters because I will start crying like my best friend just died just to find out in the end that they survived. I'm in the mood of completing Tears to Tiara. Taleishin died in episode 21 which blows and I cried for half an hour only to see him again on episode 25, live and kicking, riding a fucking dragon. Anyway, we finally got to see Pwyll in episode 22 and the history of Arawn when Arthur went to pick up the Dyrnwyn sword. I really have to give it to them though. The last 4 episodes kept me on the edge, making me bite my nails nervously. By no mean it was an easy win *thumbs up*. Riannon still pissed me off sometimes though >_>

I want a nendo Arthur NIAO!!

Shut Hell chapter 16: Yurul is in the brink of death and Shut Hell went after Alfad for the medicine. Alfad refused so he's dead. Yay!! That was not the best part of it though. The best part was when Shut Hell met Tiger for the first time. w00t!! These two are my OTP!

Remember all those dogs that Giovanni brought with him? heh, apparently they were live bombs. They went kaboom!! on Giovanni's command in chapter 46 of Dogs: Bullet and Carnage. How cool was that, right? RIGHT?!! I love villains >=3

For more entries, click here.

p/s: wow... I really made some progress this week ^o^

1 comments:

Wow, that guy with the bloody hand looks really gangster. I wouldn't want to meet him in a dark alley.

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...