06 October 2009

Konata goes green

These photos were taken two weeks prior, before the accident happened. I was visiting my aunt house for raya and was dead bored and annoyed when they started to talk about marriage. Definitely not a discussion I want to be part of, even more so when they started to look at me, obviously dropping hints that I am of that age where I should probably have couple of babies by now, instead of playing with "dolls" (they were referring to Konata and Haruhi) *facepalm*

Like I said, Konata has been a good companion. Taking her picture is never boring. She helped me out a lot during these awkward moments (yeah, it happened a lot -__-)

Anyway, as I was walking about, trying to calm myself down instead of unleashed pure carnage, I stumbled upon a house with quite a beautiful green garden. The owner of the house was watering some of his plants as I walked by. I was too shy to ask if I could take pictures of his garden so instead I just walk to and fro in front of his house with a camera and two figures sitting on top of the camera bag, hoping that he noticed that a retarded person is in front of his house and would shooed me away. I would then take the opportunity to start a conversation and eventually ask for permission.

He did notice me but since most Malaysian are kind, instead of chasing me away, he asked if he could help me out with anything. Chance!

I told him the truth. He kinda give me the "are you really fucking retarded?" look but I ignored it and gave him the puppy-eyes and started to act all moe. Rule of the universe: All men like moe, even more so if its loli ^o^

So anyway, long story short, my wish was granted and here are some of the pics. I couldn't take lots of picture though because the owner started asking all these questions about figures and anime and that kind of distract me from my purpose. Also, I forgot to take picture of the house and it was a really nice house too -__-"

very spiky plants. Konata yells for help

spot Konata and Haruhi

This plant is abundant. They are water plant and I don't know what kind of fertilizer the owner used but some of the leaves are as big as my head

Water lily but instead of growing on water, the owner has them in big pots full of soil

Konata spends a lot of time on the curry tree. She acted all jungle-boy-ish

introducing the pandan leaves which have a lot of usage especially in cooking. A versatile plant.

Mango! I was tempted to steal some but Konata made a ruckus thus the plan was abandoned.

Konata just loves the smell of limes as so do I

Baby mangosteem tree

Yes, at this point Konata smells of curry too


After about an hour, I excused myself. The owner gave few mangos as souvenirs, maybe he noticed that I can't stop droolings. I'll be sure to come and visit him again when I go to my aunt house the next time around.


11 comments:

ohhh a flashback scene ^^ nice greenery shots and free mangoes! love the shot of Konata and Haruhi in the flower bed and the one of Konata in the curry tree... theres a such thing as a curry tree?! so thats where curry rice comes from! XD

Lol, this post made me laugh. Nice pics. ^^ I've gotta give it to you for asking a stranger if you can take pictures of your dolls frolicking in his garden...I can just imagine the 'Gile ke budak ni' expression...But hey, props to using loli moe as a weapon. ;3

Haha, that is really quite daring of you to ask a stranger that.
Anyway, my parents are similar to your aunt. They drop hints all the time about how I'm too old for "cartoons" or "barbies".

@rockleelotus, I don't have an effing clue the scientific name for curry tree but that is what people called it here, so shall I ^^"

@Fuji_Itsuko, *chuckles* it was awkward, indeed.

@Yi, people should stop being nosy and mind their own business!

"Rule of the universe: All men like moe, even more so if its loli"

LIES! Horrid, horrid lies!

But yeah, I get what you mean when people give you weird looks for playing with 'dolls'. Happens to me all the time >_<

OMG!!! Those pics are great! I wanna use them as a featured post! Give me permission!!! Please? =)

I get the same looks from my mom... T.T earlier this year, she stopped talking to me because she feels that I'm the eldest, I should've gave her at least one grandchild already. Whatever...

@Snark, so the war of moe continues ^o^

@CAG, feel free to use it ^_^

Arigato!!! ^_^

Making the post now! Yay! =D

Sorry kluxorious, you are a boy/gal? Do Moe work for a boy to a man??

I like the photo of Konata sitting on the tree branch and the mango.

lol LEon, I is a girl with a decent set of oppai and a vagina ^_^

i want to eat Mango!!!

^^ nice ^^

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...