22 July 2010

Avatar: The Legend of Korra

If you are an Avatard, you would probably know about this piece of news. It is definitely better than the crappy news about Avatar that we heard lately.


Nickelodeon is going to give Avatar an extension in 2011. This time though it will be known as Avatar: The Legend of Korra. The story will not have the usual cast from the Last Airbender, which is kinda bad/sad news for me because God knows I can never get enough of Zuko. Having said that, I am more than willing to give this one a try. Who knows if it will featured them in flashback, or if it's the story of their offsprings. Everything is possible no? It is also possible that it has nothing to do with them.

*sigh*

Either way, like my friend suggested, the only response for this new is a foamy mouth. He's absolutely correct.

edit: after I read the news release from Nickelodeon, the new Avatar, does have something to do with the old cast as Korra will learn airbending from Aang's son (undoubtedly with Katara). Does this mean we are going to see Zuko's children too? Awwww =3

ZOMG! *squirts*

15 comments:

Zuko might still be firelord for all we know. 70 years ain't that long a time...well, enough for Aang to die, but at least there are remnants of the old cast. OOH! Maybe Toph would've been the new Earthbending master!

I can probably already guess the answer....but...

Should I think about watching Avatar (the show)? My friend who hates anime even told me it was good.

I love that idea! Fuck! I think I just cum! LOL

That's a stupid question Glo. I can't believe you have not watch it yet. The first season might be slow but wait till you get to the 2nd season!

Fuck, now I feel like watching them all over again.

I think having a new cast will definitely help. Here's hoping they don't go pointlessly episodic again and actually plan it out a bit ahead of time.

The original series was such a waste of potential, and even for a kid's show it was really lacking. Still better than most of the crap on kid's TV, but not by that much.

I remember watching it as a kid and wondering what was so awesome and groundbreaking about it.. the Asian influences?

@Glo.. I'd say it's somewhere between the likes of Railgun and Hunter x Hunter. It's basically an episodic friendship anime about kids with superpowers.

It's got a few nice themes and ends up being a bit above-average, but don't get lost in hype.. it's still just a kid's show with all the baggage that comes with, so unless you're 15 again you probably won't find it particularly deep or moving.

It's still worth trying a few episodes to see if you like it, though I didn't find it got much better in subsequent seasons. If I had read all the hype about it I would have been greatly disappointed.

I actually watched the show when I was 25 and loves every bit of it. Sure I found some of the episodes to be a snore-fest but even in anime we would have the same problem. The hype exists for a reason.

But then again, I live in Neverland.

@metzger... I found it not so great at first but my friends convinced me that it will get better and it did and I'm so glad they are my friends otherwise I would not turn out to be an Avatard.

It's the fact that they are not bound by heroism that makes me like it so much. They phailed at times and acted like it was the end of the world but they rise up again because of the other person. The friendship that they have is one that I'm so envious about. Not to mention that Zuko made me fangasm all the time.

news has come out saying team avatar is all dead

who did toph mary? who would mary her?

zomg stands for zuko om my god

i mean zuko oh my god. He He honest mistake! Right????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was type laughing when i typed he he ok?!

Who the fuck is this n00b? >_<

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...