17 October 2009

Diary of a tard - week 3, October '09

Sunday, October 11

OMG I spotted Touma in To Aru Kagaku no Railgun episode 2! I surprised myself when I actually glad that he's back. I guess I did like him back in season 1. I just don't like the loli. But damn that was something that I can tolerate. Kuroko's lesbo mode on the other hand... *pissed*. Why can't she be gay for the dorm mistress instead?

Keroro Gunsou episode 63 cracks me up. It's the episode where Keroro's dad comes down to Pekopon and brought a marriage proposal for Keroro. In his panic, he lied and said he's going to marry Natsumi. Keroro's dad then begin to grill both Keroro and Natsumi to prove their love for each other.

Ultimo chapter 9 is out! And the chapter explains what is "the ceremony of the vow". It was a massive level of shotacon. Anyway, during the moment of the ceremony, we got to see the past, the present and the future of Yamato/Ultimo with some pretty interesting plot taking place. Ultimo's power is able to manipulate time and space. Kinda gay but heck, the mecha is still hot and he defeated Edile less than 30 seconds. Just when Yamato wants to take Edile to their hide out, BAM! Lune appeared and act all evil *flapping fangasm*.

Yes, in other words, I'm masochistic weeaboo^_^

Is happy to report that the lastest chapter 66 of Soul Eater has no trace of Maka! Instead we have Kilik, Fire, Thunder, Liz and Patty. They are on their first mission as unit Spartoi of Elite Shibusen. I didn't know Kilik can used Liz and Patty though. Good work. I must say that I'm super impressed with Kilik. He's so cool!
So is Azusa-san and her seringan (naruto reference WTF). They uncovered Medusa's experiment with insanity and info on Chrona as well. What they don't know is, they were watched by Medusa all along so she send out the Black Clown. Dayyum.

I take a first look at Kobato. Err... not really my kind of anime but it isn't as bad as Kampfer. At least her naivety is something that I can still tolerate since she that makes her funny and moe. She comes from the sky, got a blue toy dog named Ioryogi with her and on a mission to fill her bottle with scarred hearts. Yeah stupid, I know but it makes me chuckled so this anime get an OK from me. However the male lead is made of phailed. Did I mentioned his hair is as long if not longer than Kabuto and he wears it in a pony tail? Definitely not a bishie! *is disappointed*


The only reason I downloaded Miracle Train was because the promotional poster led me to believe that this show is going to be fulled of bishounen. Needless to say that it wasn't although they want us to believe that there is. This show is a fucking train-wrecked but I'm not going to complain much since this anime is especially made for gay and girls, I feel kinda obligated to watch it. Also because they are using my favorite seiyuus!! Err... let's not bother with the story line because basically it has none, at least not yet.

Miracle Train: where women get rape and didn't even know it

My first impression on Seitokai no Ichizon is: not another Haruhi Suzumiya parody please! But whatever it is clearly a show full of parodies. I lol'd when Sugisaki mentioned the word "evolution" and Shiina cut him off with "That was so bad, don't even mention it!". Clearly it was referring to Dragon Ball, heh. But that was all. This show sucks! *dropped*

Tuesday, October 13

I've been waiting for Fairy Tail to come out. I have read one or two chapters of the manga, thanks to Marshall, but life is a bitch and won't allowed me to continue the elicit relationship. So naturally I was happy that they are doing the animation. I approved of Natsu's voice. It's something that I didn't expect (was expecting an annoying voice like Naruto), and I almost forgot his transportation phobia lol. I like what I see so far. Not a fan of it's animation but meh I watch it for shounen. Since I already know what's going to happen in this episode, I was kinda nonchalant about it but I'm sure I'll enjoy the episode when the spoilers wear off. Or maybe I'll do this like I do Bleach. Reading both manga and watch the anime at the same time? Can I do it though?

OMG! Kamina-sama ripped off!

I'm Natsu of Fairy Tail, hear me RAWRRR!!!!

Anyone else saw the 3 minutes show of Cheburashka Arere? Cheburashka is the name of the small animal that looks like koala. He quickly becomes friends with Gena the crocodile. Cheburashka is the name given by Gena because he tumbles down a lot. It was simple and kinda cute, I think.

Don't do it Cheburashka! You must not trust a crocodile with those words even though it wears a bow tie!

Hatsukoi Limited - Gentei Shoujo
episode 2 saw Soako still struggling to get through the day without wearing any underwear. After the stairs, now it's time for gym class which means she has to change to gym clothes. Even if she managed what about the running, the jump and all that? Wouldn't her oppai be all over the place, bouncy merrily as well? If that's not bad enough, her short pants ripped! I couldn't stop laughing! ^o^

In episode 3, it's all about obtaining the ever-so-hard-to-get melonpans (no I don't mean the b00bs). Erotica extravaganza!!

The animation of Kimi ni Todoke reminds me a lot of Lovely Complex? Anyway, the first few minutes of the episode already makes me a laugh. The misconception people have for Sowako and the fact that she doesn't notice that her action and way of speaking kinda led people to believe that she's scary is rather funny. The story so far: she likes this guy Kazehaya who seems to be the only one that notices her and totally the opposite of her. By the way, Kazehaya-kun totally remind me of Otani from Lovely Complex ~nyuuu. I am already have a crush on him! This shoujo looks promising. I was totally into it! Yosh!!

Kazehaya Shouta, be my waifuu!!

Pandora Hearts DVD Special episode 3... WHY THE HELL HAVE I NOT STARTED WITH PANDORA HEARTS YET?!! *is totally drooling for the bishies*

Lag makes me laugh when he asked Gouche if he has rubbed Aria's boob yet. Letter Bee episode 2 saw that people is not really found of Letter Bee. After Gauche arrived at Cambel (thanks to Lag), he was treated very badly because he's a letter bee. Anyway, Lag and Gauche said their goodbyes and skipped to 5 years, Lag is applying to be a Letter Bee himself. I hope this is not the last we saw Gauche.

Wednesday, October 14

Bleach episode 241 is freaking awesome!

I like what I've seen so far with 11eyes. I'm a sucker for emo guy. Also the show confuses me, and gives me the feeling of... "freaking bejeebus". Definitely something that I like in the anime. Oh and the casts look promising. The only problem I have with this show so far is the girls' uniforms. Urgh fugly. Also I don't think the pantsu shots were necessary... I hope this series will not turn out like Chaos;Head though.

Sugata makes me interested in Sora no Otoshimono. He's quite the eccentric type. I like the lead male too occasionally when he's not obsessed with his dream. A girl falling down from the sky, wearing indecent clothes, is so cliche but meh whatever. I'm going to give this series another episode to go before I decide what I want to do with it. It is kinda funny after all despite the undertone ecchi and the plot is getting interesting too.

yes, Tomoko wins me over with this scene. He's >9000!

Friday, October 16

Happy birthday, Abby!! My sister is 24 today and gets the best present of all. She's pregnant! w00t!! *wipe tears*

Anyway, Bleach chapter 378 is good because I'm an IchiRuki fan :3

As for Naruto chapter 468, another good chapter (no sasgay, yay!). Gaara is such a responsible young man (*beaming with pride*). I can't wait to see what Sakura has to say to Naruto. She better not confessing her love! NaruHina FTW!!

Yay, I have caught up with Bamboo Blade manga, which urged me to write a review on the anime. I so effing love it when Tamaki got into matches and her opponent would surely be reeled-in and wot not. She is just so awesome! Also I lol'd so hard when I learned the reason why Ura doesn't want to do kendo anymore. hehehe

On top of that I have started with the Bamboo Blade B too. ^_^

I need to catch up on Ares though. I really feel ashamed of myself -__-.

And yet... I picked up Katekyo Hitman Reborn and Fairy Tail again! I have no self restrained and discipline!

Kobato was continually abused by Ioryogi in episode 2 but she remains cute and naive. I like her which surprise me very much. I usually hate characters like her. Oh well, good news is I still hate the male lead Fujimoto. Kobato managed to heal some kid's scarred heart. Her first ever. Good for her :)

The second half of Keroro Gunsou episode 64 was made of sheer hilarity. I giggled like mad when Tama blasted Keroro when they get inside of Dororo's head. Keroro deserved that ^_^

First thought when I saw Sasameki Koto was WTF yuri?! *facepalm* and immediately dropped it. Next!

I don't hate Yumeiro Patissiere. Not really. But I'm not watching this anytime soon. This reminds me of Shugo Chara where the targeted audience is children below 13. It was sweet and cute and all that. Definitely not for me.

(is watching Lucky.Star ah-gain ^o^)



For more diary entries, click here.

4 comments:

I'm getting a lot of mixed reactions for Kimi ni Todoke. Some people say it's great; others hate it. I'm interested in it, but should I watch it?

well, i like it. If you like Lovely Complex or Honey and Clover, I think you're going to like it too. Otherwise, forget it.

ep 63 of Keroro sounds like the best fucking thing ever.

@ Yi

No! Kimi ni Todoke is boring as shit! STAY AWAY FROM IT!

@Yi, I have to kinda agree with Snark. It kinda boring because the story is so damn predictable. But I have a crush on Shouta so my opinion will be disregarded from now onwards :P

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...