14 October 2009

Bleach: Episode 241

Yeah, what was that, Ichigo? When the fuck did you say you got eyes surgery?!

The episode start with Renji getting pissed at Ichigo for telling them what he had learn about Byakuya. Then we saw Ichigo sitting casually at the table with the three senior captains. Err... for real? And why can't Unohana afford to have a bigger meeting table?

Am I the only one who has problems with this scene? =\

Anyway, Muramasa brought Byakuya to his secret lair. As expected, the zanpaktous weren't very please with Byakuya and clearly stated that he's not welcomed. They want proof of his betrayal and Senbonzakura suggested that he killed Sode no Shirayuki. I personally think that it is a brilliant idea.

Byakuya being Byakuya took up the challenge. w00t!! It was freaking awesome to witness Byakuya sword skills against the like of Shirayuki. We could never see that happening in canon. Shirayuki, as expected is no match for Byakuya. Her attacks were easily deflected by Byakuya and in the end...

*gasps!*

What surprise me though is the fact that Senbonzakura was in panic mode when he saw Shirayuki got defeated. Did I catch a wind of romance? Hehehe...

I was relief when I saw Rukia rummaging through Byakuya's office to find some sort of clue. I would be pissed if she believed Ukitake just like that, even if it was initially Ichigo who made the claim. And I like Renji for the same reason.

I almost squirt in my pants when Rukia meet her brother for the first time since his disappearance, despite the circumstances. I was looking forward to see Renji getting his ass kicked again by Byakuya but alas, the drag queen chimpette just had to interfere! But hell the fights are still pretty entertaining and awesome to say the least.

Man, I can't wait for next episode to come. Fuck, this is good *squirts*

2 comments:

It was a good episode. I was sooooooooooooo shock when Byakuya killed Rukia's Zanpakutou! O.O I can't wait for the next episode either. ^_^

*nods eagerly*

I need to remind myself that this is a filler. A good damn one at that though. The best one ever so far!

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...