23 August 2009

Diary of a tard - week 3, August '09

Sunday, August 16

Karneval chapter 13 is released earlier than usual. I thought Gareki said he will kill whoever killed Tsubaki but when he saw Yotaka, all his resolve dissolved. Kinda phailed. And man he's weak! I never see him being of any used in a fight yet O_O
I'm sad that we didn't get to know Yotaka any better. I wish the mangaka would keep him around a tad longer T__T

I pick up Bakemonogatari after gabsicle convinced me to do so. The first couple of chapters are good but it starts to go downhill after that. I'm a bit disappointed to be honest. The reason why I didn't enjoy it as much as I should have is probably because of Senjogahara. You see, if i don't like a character, I start to loose interest in the show especially if the storyline is weak. But I'm repeating myself here...

Moving on!

Monday, August 17

Moyashimon manga is finally updated after more than a year! Jeebus! Nothing much going on besides Sawaki meeting new microscopic beings. I want to see Yuuki dressed as girl >=D

Thanks to crazyanimegyrl, I finally get around to watch Yurumates. It was time well spent :)

Tuesday, August 18

D.Gray Man chapter 187 is out dudes and duddettes!!! *craze* (Allen looks so damn delectable in that spread =3)
Oh man, they finally introduced the Noah. It was a fangasm moment. Silent please!
...
*after a minute of silence*
Although it was full of awesomesauce (blood! blood! kill! kill! die! die! IT IS CARNAGE!!), the latest chapter presents more questions than answers for me. It feels a bit rushed and some of the things need further explanation like the third exorcists stuffs *scratches head*. I am also having a hard time trying to remember the name of the Noah. Gah its so confusing! And we have to wait till December for the next chapter? WTF...

The mangatard in me picked up FLAGS eventhough I know I should be reading the manga on my on-hold list instead. The temptation of shounen is too great for me to resist. Some people going to kill me for picking up this one though. LOL gomen-ne?

Watch Pandora Heart DVD Specials episode 1. I haven't watch the show yet but after what I saw in that special, I'm tempted to start the series.

As for K-ON! Specials... well nothing really special about it >_>

Wednesday, August 19

I used to look forward to Friday but they changed the released day so now I look forward to Wednesday to get my usual weekly dosage of Bleach anime. By afternoon, I was watching the filler episode 233. It wasn't as awesome as the last two episodes though v__v.

After Bleach, I continued with Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 episode 6, ignoring the pile of work sitting besides my lappy. The news that Sangejaya is on fire caught Mari off guard which lead to some of her flashbacks. It was interesting to see the father of her daughter and I thought it was sweet. It wasn't as emotional as the last episode but it still has its moment. I also noticed Mirai and Yuuki getting closer as the show progresses. It was good.

I decided to watch Kanamemo episode 7 when sleep inconveniently choose to deprive me of its luxury. It was an okay episode I guess. I got to learn a bit more about Obon festival. At the very least it didn't help me get sleepy.

Off I go to read a book!

Thursday, August 20

Headache! Thanks to the lack of sleep. The best cure is obviously to watch few episodes of anime.

I started off with Umineko no Naku Koro ni episode 7. I have never seen so much child abused in an episode before. No wonder she turned out to be a psycho 9 year old kid. Jeebus. Other than that, endless eight dejavu, anyone? =\

and then, for god knows how I ended up reading a few doujins. O_O
Damn they are really good too. Alamak... bulan puasa dah dekat ar! LOL

Friday, August 21

Friday is WSJ day. The day I anxiously sitting in front of my lappy at noon, waiting for the released of WSJ series, particularly Bleach and Naruto.

As usual, Naruto chapter 460 got released first. I swear sleepyfans is biased and they ain't that good at translation either. Another stupid chapter dedicated to Sasgay. I swear I am definitely getting sick of all the Sasgay shits that has been going on for years now. I mean... Jeebus, move the fuck on!

I downloaded my Bleach manga only if its translated by Maximum7 but they are late with their release. So to satisfy my addiction for Bleach, I just have make do with the release from Sleepfans first. Bleach chapter 370 says goodbye to god of Hueco Mundo.

Kuroshitsuji chapter 36 is also out today. Ciel is cold!!! *shiver me timbers. aye!*


Saturday, August 22

Didn't get much of anything done today so before the day ends I decided to catch up on few things.

Zettai Karen Children chapter 184 is back after taking a break last week. They started the chapter with reference to Endless Eight. Hahaha win! *chuckles* Nothing much going on in this chapter. They are making preparation for Kaoru birthday. Phantom's daughter is pissed though because the Children had to be on a mission because she was looking forward to jam with everyone *facepalm*

Next, I put my friend who I have a chat with on YM on brb status because I want to watch Melancholy of Haruhi 2 episode 11 *sighs*... XD
Even with all those complains, Kyon still stick to Haruhi like glue. Yet he confuses me. It was obvious he's into Asahina-san. We can tell that much from his soliloquies. So, how exactly does he perceived Haruhi as? Does he has feelings for her? I would like to believe that he's into Asahina-san for physical reason. I mean guys like airhead girls like that, don't they (the logic is beyond me, btw), so he isn't really into "into" Asahina. From the subtle hints in Endless Eight (my fav part too!) I think it is safe to say that his feelings for Haruhi is complicated but it definitely go deeper than physical appearance. As you can see, I'm making the logic up to satisfy my OTP fantasies =3
... which has nothing to do with the episode at all LOL. I like how Koizumi dropping hints like bombs whenever he opens his mouth (or rather eyes in his case).

Kyon: Don't smile at me like that. I'll turn to stone.

hahahahaha fucking LMAO.

Umineko no Naku Koro ni episode 8: What's up with Battler sleeping while sitting? Ain't they supposed to be fucking rich? They can't afford to give these kids rooms of their own? I dunno about other fansub release but I downloaded mine from [gg] and is pretty pissed to find the gory stuffs were mosaic-ed.
OK.... a hoard of evil goat butlers? and then they pulled out a saber-light sword out of nowhere? that WTF-ness is equivalence to Chaos;Head (read:shit). Gah and more shits follow after that, with Beatrice calling out Lust and Wrath to kill Kanon and Jessica. She then said something like humiliating Kanon even after death by sinking his corpse through the floor. How was that humiliating? It was all so effing gloriously fucked. The highlight of this episode for me was the Kanon and Jessica dying scene. Everything else is made out of poop. Also, Beatrice and Maria laughs are getting on my nerves r__r

Gah, thank goodness I have Gintama to lift my spirits up after that. Finally, after a month, Rumbel released episode 118 and 119. I like Rumbel but they seriously need to hurry the fuck up with the sub for Gintama. I mean, the episodes were already out there!

Gintama episode 118 saw the conclusion to the Ryuuguujou Arc. So good to have the young Gintoki back and his ending scene was ~nyuu... So heart-warming, just as expected from Gintoki. Old Kagura-chan and old Kyuubi-chan are teh funneh! LOL. I am glad we gotta see Sinpachi being heroic. It is such a good change. He deserved it. btw, I am still disturbed by the fact that Gintoki turned into a small sized old man. What's up with that? O_o I pictured him to be at least like Sean Connery when he gets old ^^"

Kagura: So we are slamming that chin-chin into that...
Gin: Zura... the target is the canon's anus

hahahaha fucking win! (in case you didn't know, chin-chin is a slang for pen0r XD)

Gintama episode 119 is another awesomely random episode. This time it is about cigarettes. Okita, as always, is being the perfect douche to Hijikata-san. He initiates the smoking ban which lead the addicted Hijikata to travel around the universe to find a place to smoke. He stops at Hamek planet to find the Picolo clan was in ruin so he decides to defeat Brieza who was responsible for the destruction. Then he met Kobayashi which lead him to find the seven slippery balls that ends up to be "dripping wet balls" to bring back Grillin. Dragon Ball reference FTW! oh and to see Hijikata wearing Goku's outfit... priceless ^____^

ps: I love Tomokazu Sugita and to listen to him as Gintoki after I heard him as Kyon... it provides me with such blissful fangasm.

crap, I forgot about my friend on YM!

2 comments:

I've only ever seen the Zettai Karen Children anime; how's the manga? Any good?

And Kyon's relationship with the girls in Haruhi is pretty interesting. IMHO, he seems to be physically attracted to Mikuru, but there doesn't seem to actually have much of an emotional connection to her. Inversely, he seems very much more concerned about Yuki's thoughts and feelings, but then again she has all the social skill of a rock, so not much chance of a relationship there either -_-

Which kinda just leaves Haruhi, and Itsuki. My money's on him banging Itsuki.

the quality of the manga is the same to the anime. As for the story, the Children are now high-schooler and it progress pretty neatly. I surprisingly enjoy it very much.

and it is does seems like the probability of him banging Itsuki is far more higher than with any of the girls. LMAO

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...