30 July 2013

First Impression: Brothers Conflict

I may or may not like this. It is after all about incest. I don't care if they are from different mother/father. As far as I am concern, once you are siblings either by marriage or something else, that is incest. They are incest anime that I can't get enough of like Yasuga no Sora and then there's anime incest that I fucking hate like Aki Sora. So let see where would Brothers Conflict be.

(c) Sayaomu
Err yeah, after watching the episode, I still have no idea what to think about this show. I have expected some brotherly love that goes beyond the blood but when I saw it happening, especially with Kaname, I was grossed out. Then I was trolled with the twincest which made me somewhat mad. The fujoshi in me wants them to be together but we all know that both of the twin will eventually fall for Chii, just like the rest of them brothers.

Fuck. I hate Chii.

Well, maybe not. Maybe I'm just envious of her. I want to stay at a place full of males too. Wait... LOL what am I saying. I have been surrounded by males all my life!

So yeah, I hate her and her pet Juli.

The males are definitely pleasing on the eyes. They picked one hell of a cast for the seiyuus and if there's any reason why I would continue watching this show, it's because of them seiyuus.

Overall, it was okay. I just let my biased opinion gets in the way :P

Episode: 13
Aired: Summer 2013
Producers: Brains Base

arts & animation 8/10
story 5/10
characters 7/10
sound 8/10
enjoyment 6/10
overall 6.8/10

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...