10 August 2013

Diary of a tard: Week 5, July 2013

Thursday, August 1

Love Lab episode 4: Sayo suspected that Riko is bluffing about being the Sniper of Love, a title that was given by the other three members of the student council. Riko tried to come clean but she isn't capable of letting anyone down so she just go with the flow. Sayo tried to uncover the truth until Suzu dramatically ended it. On the other hand, they were trying to figure the solution for the student who asked them with love related question and how to convey the answer to that student.

The trainees have to choose whether to go to Recon Corp, Military Police or Garrison in episode 16 of Shingeki no Kyojin. Everyone who's left join the Recon Corp except for Annie. They still can't figure out who kill the titans though and I am still having doubts about Smith. At the end of the episode, they all set out to proceed with their plan to Eren's basement where supposedly all the answers to Titan are.

The story took an unexpected turn in episode 4 of Brothers Conflict. Tsubaki didn't get the role that he auditioned for.  The role went to Azusa. Naturally Chii butt in and then all of a sudden Tsubaki is kissing her! Dafuq I'm pissed.

I want my fucking twincest!
I thoroughly enjoyed Genshiken Nidaime episode 4. I get to see Ogiue cosplaying as Azusa from K-ON and they brought back memories of Comic Festival. I first learned about CF when I watched Genshiken first season. Shit was never the same after that. Anyway, Ogiue managed to complete her manga thanks to the guys helping out. Her manga and doujinshi received some very good responds. Too bad she was down with a fever. I seriously wanna see the romance between her and Sasahara. Oh, and if I wasn't a fan of Sue before, after this episode, I sure am :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...